New girl : RITA #1

i'm writing this to let everybody know that i'm fixing to hang it up with RLC and CC!  I have spent so much time watching Rita that it is not funny....lose allot of sleep over this beautiful woman and it's not good for my health!  I'm here to say that I have enjoyed the time spent with all of you but i must do what I need to do.  After this month's payment is done.....I'm done!!  I'm sorry if I have said anything to make any of you mad!!  Maybe one day I'll be back but Rita has me all messed up because I thing she is one hot, sexy woman and I need some rest before she kills me with all the time I have spent watching her!!  She is one of a kind in my  book!!!!!  Rita if you read this, I wish you the best of luck in your life and hope that what ever your goals are, you complete each and every one of them......Take care all....and especially you Rita!!!  Good luck and take care everybody!!!!

Later,

Doug

An honest man, very rare these days. best of luck.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm writing this to let everybody know that i'm fixing to hang it up with RLC and CC!  I have spent so much time watching Rita that it is not funny....lose allot of sleep over this beautiful woman and it's not good for my health!  I'm here to say that I have enjoyed the time spent with all of you but i must do what I need to do.  After this month's payment is done.....I'm done!!  I'm sorry if I have said anything to make any of you mad!!  Maybe one day I'll be back but Rita has me all messed up because I thing she is one hot, sexy woman and I need some rest before she kills me with all the time I have spent watching her!!  She is one of a kind in my  book!!!!!  Rita if you read this, I wish you the best of luck in your life and hope that what ever your goals are, you complete each and every one of them......Take care all....and especially you Rita!!!  Good luck and take care everybody!!!!

Later,

Doug

An honest man, very rare these days. best of luck.

Thank you ozi, i'm going to need the luck to stay away but for now I must leave before it kills me LOL.....you will all be missed!!

Sorry to see you go, even if it's a temporary absence.

Which it will be.

Illegally park your car in Barcelona. Then wait. I understand that Rita is a meter maid. Perfect time to hit her up for a date. She's a doll.

See you soon when you get back from your brief CC vacation, old boy!  8)

Later,

Doug

Supongo y espero que sea un "HASTA LUEGO", eres de los pocos que se pueden leer sus posts.

SALUDOS ... y hasta pronto "o cuando tu quieras volver".

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Later,

Doug

Supongo y espero que sea un "HASTA LUEGO", eres de los pocos que se pueden leer sus posts.

SALUDOS ... y hasta pronto "o cuando tu quieras volver".

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Maybe Sanper could replace that knife she is licking with a dildo or that mysterious green beer bottle.  LOL

Later,

Doug

I'm sad to see you go. I enjoyed your company here on CC. But I understand why you need a (hopefully) short vacation. I had the same with Kammi for a while. Sometimes these girls can drive you crazy...in a positive and negative way. It's difficult at times to put it in the right perspective.

Good luck and hope to see you soon!

Good Luck guy and the best greetings  ;)

Later,

Doug