I have a suspicion

I think the lovely Kamila will be leaving shortly.  She just packed a few things into baggage and gave her cuddly toy (previously the tennant of Monica's room) to the new girl Rita, almost like a parting gift.

Just a suspicion but still!

I think the lovely Kamila will be leaving shortly.  She just packed a few things into baggage and gave her cuddly toy (previously the tennant of Monica's room) to the new girl Rita, almost like a parting gift.

Just a suspicion but still!

Hello,

1. We are pleased to present a new girl Rita. Check at reallifecam.com!

2. Kamila is leaving the project. We will present a replacement soon.

New updates are coming. Stay tuned!

REALLIFECAM.COM

well it's hit or miss, usually miss. Most of the girls arn't nearly as attractive as kamilla. And they arn't around long enough to get use to the cams to get comfortable showing themselves off. I'm done with RLC I think.

Here's my question: Why the fuck is anyone actually surprised that she's leaving? It's almost as if ALL the previous girls in this apartment have never left after only a couple of weeks and Kamila leaving is some sort of shock.  ::)

I think the idea of this apartment is to hold your interest like a fantasy quick affair or a fantasy one-night stand would had done back in your "don't wanna get hooked up yet" days.

Sometimes I do make the mistake of falling in love with a one nightstand,because that pussy was so good i wanted it again and again lol,for some reason most of us couldn't care less about the other girls that left RLC,but for some reason Kamila grew on us and we fell in love with her faster and stronger than the other girls before her,she will be surely missed,sometimes we gotta treat this apartment like when you go to the strip clubs,even though the girls there might know your name and treat you like your the only person in the world for them,and they make you feel special,never ever think that it's for real,because they are just doing their jobs and their job is to separate you from your money by any means necessary,so just get your lap-dance and move on to the next one. ::) ::) 8)