RLC ANNOUNCES KAMILA IS LEAVING..

Hello,

1. We are pleased to present a new girl Rita. Check at reallifecam.com!

2. Kamila is leaving the project. We will present a replacement soon.

New updates are coming. Stay tuned!

REALLIFECAM.COM

I am a subscriber to reallifecam.com... 

The message above was sent to me on e-mail.

KAMILA IS ON THE WAY OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Hello,

REALLIFECAM.COM

Just as all the other girls so far. Changed every month. Likely Rita will be on her way out at the end of April and get a new one for May.

Hello,

REALLIFECAM.COM

lol Danny, you're exactly 12 hours late with that one  :)

Well, actually you're exactly one month late. We all knew from the day she arrived that she'll be leaving April 4th.

I have paid sentinels, in Barcelona, and instructed them to wait for the green bottle to be discarded. They have orders to immediately place the bottle in a double zip-loc conatiner and return said bottle to me, here in the USA. I will then auction off the infamous green bottle, used numerous times under cover of darkness and behind closed blankets, to the highest bidder, thus allowng me to keep up with the price of premium service for the next couple of months, and overlook the declining motivation to remain a paid member here at RLC !!!!!  :P ;D

I have paid sentinels, in Barcelona, and instructed them to wait for the green bottle to be discarded. They have orders to immediately place the bottle in a double zip-loc conatiner and return said bottle to me, here in the USA. I will then auction off the infamous green bottle, used numerous times under cover of darkness and behind closed blankets, to the highest bidder, thus allowng me to keep up with the price of premium service for the next couple of months, and overlook the declining motivation to remain a paid member here at RLC !!!!!  :P ;D

;D ;D ;D Jajajaja muy bueno pero ya puedes ordenar la retirada de tus centinelas, de nada les servira la espera,esa botella es para mi, el encargado del servicio de recogida es amigo mio y ya tiene orden de que esa botella ira a mis manos.Aceptare ofertas a partir de 600 euros, se abre la subasta. ;) ;) ;)