Leora is pregnant.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She said she visited a clinic at (EDITED), and her mother lives just across the street there and Leora was afraid she would meet her accidentally.

She also tells that she's seen a psychologist (I guess as a routine procedure prior the abortion)

I heard her conversation with her friend. And other name is Kate. But she did not talk about abortion. Just saying that to visit the doctor.

On ‎2015‎-‎04‎-‎04 at 10:53 AM, Flaskbulle said:

Well that adress seems to be an apartment building, nothing inicates a clinic at that site.

(The Web Page Link is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

"MEDICAL CENTER "Neomed"

We are working on the market of medical services for over ten years, and the main evidence of the quality and effectiveness of our work - satisfied patients whose health is entirely dependent on our staff.

At the beginning of the activities of work was carried out only in two directions - obstetrics-gynecology and dermatovenerology, but over time the spectrum of health services has expanded, and now our clinic has become multifunctional: we offer patients fifteen kinds of services, convenient recording system and the lack of a long wait."

I understand that Katya- she had an abortion. Where is her several hours discouraged psychologists which she had to go. But Julia said Since the public hospital doctors she does not like.. So she went to the in this clinic. The doctor prescribed her pills and her better. She just was unwell. she is not pregnant

I understand that Katya- she had an abortion. Where is her several hours discouraged psychologists which she had to go. But Julia said she simply went to the clinic plans as state terribly ignorant doctors. The doctor prescribed her pills and her better. She just was unwell.

No-no, it is Leora who is pregnant, 100%. I could clearly understand that from her recent phone call. And Paul is aware of that too.