Leora is pregnant.

I am Russian and I know what I'm saying. Maybe I do not know much English, but Russian is excellent. Leora is not pregnant. Yes, she's just sick. Some stomach problems. But it's better.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am Russian and I know what I'm saying. Maybe I do not know much English, but Russian is excellent. Leora is not pregnant. Yes, she's just sick. Some stomach problems. But it's better.

да блять она рассказывала по телефону своему дружку или подруге, я не очень понял (похоже парню) о том, как она ходила к врачу в клинику, врач сказала что они уже пять лет делают эти медикаментозные аборты и если не поможет, то сделают видимо обычный. сказали, что у леоры идеальное здоровье, типа щас девок таких редко встретишь, у всех какие-то проблемы всегда. а про катю она говорила, что катя когда не надо постоянно звонит и пишет, а когда леоре херово и нужна поддержка, то кати нет.

мать леоры живет в соседнем с клиникой доме (32) и леора ссала, что случайно встретит мать. если бы встретила, то пришлось бы врать, что ходила к зубному. типа там и стоматологи есть гдето рядом с той клиникой.

как-то так.

короче леора залетела и теперь пытается что-то с этим делать.

On ‎2015‎-‎04‎-‎04 at 11:01 AM, zoth said:

Well that adress seems to be an apartment building, nothing inicates a clinic at that site.

(The Web Page Link is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

"MEDICAL CENTER "Neomed"

We are working on the market of medical services for over ten years, and the main evidence of the quality and effectiveness of our work - satisfied patients whose health is entirely dependent on our staff.

At the beginning of the activities of work was carried out only in two directions - obstetrics-gynecology and dermatovenerology, but over time the spectrum of health services has expanded, and now our clinic has become multifunctional: we offer patients fifteen kinds of services, convenient recording system and the lack of a long wait."

My bad, I got a pinpoint in the block south of 26a.

she is not well, they're in the bathroom, she is on the toilet Paul sitting on the floor next to her

A lot of good he'll do sitting on the floor when she's on the throne. 

She must have a fart stuck sideways.

The thread, Bluto, has nothing to do with Paul & Scooter, though I thought your comment to be amusing and insightful. Probably the best so far.

So back on topic: will Leora's baby have a solid brown tail or a black and white-stripped tail? ;D

Inquiring woodland creatures want to know!  ;D

post-19450-145739632967_thumb.jpg

She vomited in the toilet. I also heard that she said that she was prescribed Almagelum from which it and felt bad. She asks Paul to buy her other medicines. That she would say.