Leora is pregnant.

The thread, Bluto, has nothing to do with Paul & Scooter, though I thought your comment to be amusing and insightful. Probably the best so far.

So back on topic: will Leora's baby have a solid brown tail or a black and white-stripped tail? ;D

Inquiring woodland creatures want to know!  ;D

The tail will most definitely be black with a white stripe of course.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She vomited in the toilet. I also heard that she said that she was prescribed Almagelum from which it and felt bad. She asks Paul to buy her other medicines. That she would say.

Almagelum (Almagel).

One of the first (1960). Combined antacids, the main component of which is aluminum hydroxide (algedrat). Subsequently, a whole series algeldratsoderzhaschih antacid preparations manufactured in different dosage forms.

Almagelum - gel (slurry) per 5 ml of which only 0.3 g of aluminum hydroxide and 0.1 g of magnesium oxide with the addition of D-sorbitol.

A viscous white liquid, sweet, slightly astringent taste.

Apply with gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer, acute and chronic hyperacidity gastritis, reflux esophagitis, and other gastrointestinal diseases, which shows a decrease in acidity and proteolytic activity of gastric juice.

Effect of the drug due to its antacid, absorbent, enveloping and gastroprotective properties. The presence of D-sorbitol enhances secretion and laxative action. A dosage form (gel) creates the conditions for a uniform distribution over the gastric mucosa and a longer effect.

Almagelum A further comprises in each 5 ml of the gel 0.1 g anestezina. Apply in the event that the above diseases are accompanied by nausea, vomiting, pain.

Almagel and Almagel A Assign inside: adults usually 1-2 teaspoonfuls (metering) spoon 4 times a day (morning, afternoon and evening for 30 minutes before meals and at bedtime); Children up to 10 years - ⅓ adult dose, 10-15 years - ½ the adult dose. To avoid dilution of the drug should not be used in the first half hour of the liquid after his admission. It is recommended that after taking Almagelum go several times (every 1-2 minutes) to roll from side to side (to improve its distribution in the gastric mucosa). The course of treatment 3-4 weeks.

Almagelum well tolerated. In some cases, possible constipation, passing with a decrease in dosage. Large doses sometimes cause a state of mild drowsiness. With prolonged use of the drug should not take food rich in phosphorus.

Almagelum contraindicated in hypophosphatemia, renal failure, pregnancy.

I must say, Stone Cold, is not a very reassuring name for a doctor.  But even so, I would come to see you rather than some of the quacks that I have seen before.

Dr. Cold,.. It has a nice ring to it, doesn't it.  It's sort of like that semi-famous knife maker who signs his hand made knifes with his name.  "Loveless" 

And there is also much speculation over the years, that Jack the Ripper was a doctor as well.  However, his bedside manners weren't the best.  Even so, your definitely in good company my friend.

"Doctor Stone Cold will see you now ma'am".  ???

Even the reserved parking sign by your clinic has a picture of your avatar on it.  A nice touch, but a dead give away, if ever there was one.

"A viscous white liquid, sweet, slightly astringent taste."

That sounds like a woman's normal discharge to me.  And how would they know how it taste?  That's what I'd like to know.

Got me beat.  I just copied and pasted the article.

Guest plain_jane

She said she visited a clinic at Sudostroitelnaya 26A, and her mother lives just across the street there and Leora was afraid she would meet her accidentally.

Assuming this conversation did happen and really did happen this way, it's kinda strange that Leora is afraid of her mother accidentally seeing her going to an ob-gyn clinic (it's not necessarily for a pregnancy) while she casually bathes, masturbates, walks around naked and fucks in front of an audience. Talking about some hypocrisy here...

PS Do you think Leora's mother is a hot as the daughter?

She said she visited a clinic at Sudostroitelnaya 26A, and her mother lives just across the street there and Leora was afraid she would meet her accidentally.

Assuming this conversation did happen and really did happen this way, it's kinda strange that Leora is afraid of her mother accidentally seeing her going to an ob-gyn clinic (it's not necessarily for a pregnancy) while she casually bathes, masturbates, walks around naked and fucks in front of an audience. Talking about some hypocrisy here...

you are disgusting

you are disgusting

why? he's totally right

I heard this conversation. And there was not a conversation about this. I have serious doubts that the one who created the theme well understands Russian. Since it was a different story. Just another fiction. I wonder how long will you continue this nonsense.

I have serious doubts that the one who created the theme well understands Russian. Since it was a different story. Just another fiction. I wonder how long will you continue this nonsense.

If you're talking about people jumping to silly conclusions based off simple minded speculations or just outright making dumb shit up, that will never end on this board.