Un seen spaces

I think RLC leave some unseen spaces in each app. I heard both having sex but can't see them  ???

In Alinas apartment at certain times if your on the hall cam you can hear the sounds of someone getting laid but I think it from the apartment above them. A lot of noise comes from there.

most of the apartments have a toilet or balcon etc, that are camera free..

as well as blind spots in rooms with cameraes..

fx.: Daniel often does Adriana behind the view of camera 6 but still within the bedroom. camera 7 is centered on the bed, so it doesnt catch them either.

I think RLC leave some unseen spaces in each app. I heard both having sex but can't see them  ???

In Alinas apartment at certain times if your on the hall cam you can hear the sounds of someone getting laid but I think it from the apartment above them. A lot of noise comes from there.

It is unreasonable to expect RLC to put cameras on every single square inch of every apartment. That many cameras would be very expensive and wouldn't really result in much of any activity. You must also remember that these are regular people. They are not high security prisoners.

this couple isn't shy they will fuck anywhere . just last week she raped him in the hall. then just outside the bathroom door that you couldn't only see from the kitchen cam. I love this couple

I have seen him fuck her on the kitchen table while a guest was supposedly asleep on the sofa.

• 4 weeks later...