New Girl Jenny

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, this girl is so tired ! Bimbo's life must be so hard ! You need a lot of sleep to be pretty :)

Well, she most likely got up at 4 am, to get on the plane, so she's probably just sleepy. No need to jump on the girl the minute she walks in the door!

I haven't seen the new girl yet in all her glory. So I don't know if she's pretty and all. But what's more important (at least for me) is if she is friendly towards the other girls. Would be nice if we see the same chemistry as we saw between Kammi and Monica. That would be fun to watch.

The last thing I want to watch is three girls locked up in their own rooms, staring at their phones and laptops all day.

But we will see how it goes  :)

Damn, this girl is so tired ! Bimbo's life must be so hard ! You need a lot of sleep to be pretty :)

Well, she most likely got up at 4 am, to get on the plane, so she's probably just sleepy. No need to jump on the girl the minute she walks in the door!

By the way she did not have a shower yet ! :) I want to end my subscription and get my money back !

Seriously, I was joking, I was not complaining, hopefully things will be getting more interesting very soon. This apartment was pretty dead since Kamila left.