I'm not sure what exact date it was that I joined RLC, but I can tell you this....the only reason I joined was because of Nora!  Now, before you all get on my ass....that was a long time ago!!  However,  there is not a male on this earth that doesn't think her ass is to die for!!!  Nora is a drop dead gorgeous woman....yes, she looses at least 3.5 weeks a month getting ready for who knows NEmore!!  I love her, and i always will!!!!  I would eat the peanuts out of her shit if she would let me....I love tonging the A-Hole lol.  Nora, if you read this, I'm trying to vote you off the island!  A woman with your credentials doesn't have to worry about a DAMN THANG!!!!

Nora is a ugly boney  chicken with 4 eyes no ass flat chest zits and pimples on her face. nora is NOT drop dead gorgeous she just looks dead. You can go ahead and eat the peanuts out of her shit don't  forget to wash it down with a glass of kiko's warm pee. LOL 

I think Nora will never want to sit on the couch after what jenny and her boyfriend did yesterday so she will burn the couch today.

;D ;D ;D ;D Jajajajaja lo que tiene que hacer es cojer de la mano a Kiko y desaparecer, como se nota cuando no esta el tal Kiko en el apartamento.

WHOA !!!! QUEENIE IS PISSED !!!!

Jenny has not reacted as the door bell rang. Nora attacks like a wild hen in the flat and roars at Jenny . She becomes more and more unpopular. Now friend has come again. Probably he has rung.

Throw the frustrated, hysterical woman, finally, out. It spins quite completely, since Kiko is away.