XLife - new streaming service from the owners behind RLC

Noldus

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If you've noticed the last little bit when someone leaves one of the B apartments, they have not been in to much of a hurry too fill the vacancies. 

It would definitely be nice too see them go back to the way they originally were at the beginning. I've been saying for the past couple years they need to change it back to what made them successful. 

The party girls in the B apartments are a dime a dozen, they've had their day, now it's time too put them out to pasture.  happy run GIF

Because they are no longer doing or getting the girls to. Not doing the shows they once were doing all the time. 

Filling vacancies means very little. Especially depending on what they are actually doing to fill them.

Does this new website also have a 10 day replay like RLC? Also if it's going to be integrated with RLC does that mean us RLC subscribers may get access to it? Or at least a discount or something?

19 minutes ago, Photic said:

Does this new website also have a 10 day replay like RLC? Also if it's going to be integrated with RLC does that mean us RLC subscribers may get access to it? Or at least a discount or something?

It does say 'Up to 10 days of recordings', so basically it looks like a slightly different version of RLC. The big choice is, one with GOV and one without. 

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

The XLife platform looks very good.
Now the replay is also on the same page (as it is on VHTV).

Then is it a different subscription?  I’m just finding out about this and have looked….lol, maybe I should do that first

3 minutes ago, Maxbell said:

Then is it a different subscription?  I’m just finding out about this and have looked….lol, maybe I should do that first

As of now, it looks like this.
But RLC is working on the integration, so we'll see how it turns out eventually.

• Like 1