Rant: People that post pics linking to spammy per per view sites

itsme

Let the Mods know and we'll block them. We stopped the UL shit. We'll stop others too.

We pay attention to those that have been here a while, the rest are a waste of time.

Let the Mods know and we'll block them. We stopped the UL shit. We'll stop others too.

We pay attention to those that have been here a while, the rest are a waste of time.

Unfortunately, your buddy Foamy doesn't share your views.

Actually, I do share his opinions.  8)

That settles that.  Short & Sweet.

Not according to what you posted in the "complains" topic.

Not according to what you posted in the "complains" topic.

Wow not even the mods are immune to this cry baby's constant whining and bitching,now Foamy T. gotta put up with this shit now too geez smfh.

You can all choose to hang with each other, call each other names and argue about who is cooler than who, but I'm outta this playpen. Bye !!!

Damn,when you see even tbg150 not wanting to be in the playpen no more you know you fucked up,he's a cool guy,but even he has his limits reading bullshit rantings of grown men acting like kindergarten kids.i'm sad to see him go he will be missed.

You can all choose to hang with each other, call each other names and argue about who is cooler than who, but I'm outta this playpen. Bye !!!

Damn,when you see even tbg150 not wanting to be in the playpen no more you know you fucked up,he's a cool guy,but even he has his limits reading bullshit rantings of grown men acting like kindergarten kids.i'm sad to see him go he will be missed.

I think what he means is off of this part of the thread.

Archived