The kitchem cam is behind by 11 minutes.

Don't know if this is happening for anyone else  but the kitchen cam  is freezing  and is behind  by 10 or 11 minutes.  you can see the difference  in the thumbnails down  underneath the main camera.

Guest bobbyjoe

it's some hours now the is a problem in different appartments on rlc with the streaming,hard connection with some cameras,

rlc sleep for not change...

Don't know if this is happening for anyone else  but the kitchen cam  is freezing  and is behind  by 10 or 11 minutes.  you can see the difference  in the thumbnails down  underneath the main camera.

just refresh the cam in the kitchen. It happens often when you have multi screen.

Even after refreshing, the kitchen cam is now about 20 minutes behind. The thumbnails are showing the correct image. It is only the kitchen cam in Polina's apartment that is behind.

The cameras always seem to lag or freeze when there is a lot of movement. Better quality cams would solve it but RLC wants to stay with the Mickey Mouse Cam setup.

Even after refreshing, the kitchen cam is now about 20 minutes behind. The thumbnails are showing the correct image. It is only the kitchen cam in Polina's apartment that is behind.

The cameras always seem to lag or freeze when there is a lot of movement. Better quality cams would solve it but RLC wants to stay with the Mickey Mouse Cam setup.

It wasn't a camera problem. The thumbnails showed the proper picture. It was a server problem that was delaying the streaming feed of the image for that camera. The camera does not have the ability to store 20 minutes of video. The camera can't store any video. Everything is done on the RLC server. The camera feeds for all other apartments and rooms seemed to be correct. It was only the feed from Polina's kitchen that was delayed. Near the end of the party, the streaming feed got caught back up, and there was no delay when the guests departed shortly after midnight.

It wasn't a camera problem. The thumbnails showed the proper picture. It was a server problem that was delaying the streaming feed of the image for that camera. The camera does not have the ability to store 20 minutes of video. The camera can't store any video. Everything is done on the RLC server. The camera feeds for all other apartments and rooms seemed to be correct. It was only the feed from Polina's kitchen that was delayed. Near the end of the party, the streaming feed got caught back up, and there was no delay when the guests departed shortly after midnight.

Ya va siendo hora de que un sitio así, que se alimenta de todos nosotros y que realmente tienen suficiente dinero para solucionar todos estos problemas que se crean, se reinvente y cambie las cámaras y los servidores streamig de mierda que tienen.

What difference does it make?  Watching this apt. is somewhat akin to watching paint dry...

I don't think that this couple has been living together for very long and it may take them a while to really mesh and feel comfortable with each other and the cameras. After a while, the cameras will be like a painting on the wall. They are just there and you stop noticing them or thinking about them. Then maybe Polina will be more like Maya and Leora. We might get to see her walking around in her underwear or possibly nude, but I doubt it. Polina is a much more reserved and introverted person than Leora or Maya.

Some introverts live mostly inside their own head and don't show a lot on the outside, even though they may be very intelligent and emotional on the inside. I am that way. Some people think that I have no feelings, but I have quite a few. I just don't let them dictate my facial expressions or how I act. People like me appear to be emotionless, cold and maybe robotic. We are very active on the inside and spend a lot of time observing the world around us and thinking about things. We ponder about the things we see and hear. I figure out lots of things in my head. It is a good trait to have in my professions as a computer/network technician and as an electronics tech. We have to be very logical.