Waste of time ???

It seems that Polina have to clean all the appartment each day before going to bed. And it last about one hour.  :o

At least she likes to clean.  That's more than the other apartments. Most of the others clean only when they are expecting company.

It seems that Polina have to clean all the appartment each day before going to bed. And it last about one hour.  :o

At least she likes to clean.  That's more than the other apartments. Most of the others clean only when they are expecting company.

You must be talking about Maya and Stepan. They are very relaxed and easy going and it takes a lot for them to get into cleaning mode.

You must be talking about Maya and Stepan. They are very relaxed and easy going and it takes a lot for them to get into cleaning mode.

Alina she never hardly cleans. She leaves that for her friends to do.

You're right. Alina is not a very good housekeeper. Like Maya and Stepan, she leaves things laying around on the floor, and the apartment looks a bit cluttered. I often see Alina taking naps. I'm not a paying member, so I don't know how much Maya and Stepan take naps in their bedroom.

You're right. Alina is not a very good housekeeper. Like Maya and Stepan, she leaves things laying around on the floor, and the apartment looks a bit cluttered. I often see Alina taking naps. I'm not a paying member, so I don't know how much Maya and Stepan take naps in their bedroom.

Maya gets more than her share of sleep. I think she suffers from some form of depression.

Once in that type of routine it's hard to break out of it. Some of those pills the shrink hands out will put you to sleep for 12 to 14 hours a day.

Maya gets more than her share of sleep. I think she suffers from some form of depression.

Once in that type of routine it's hard to break out of it. Some of those pills the shrink hands out will put you to sleep for 12 to 14 hours a day.

Maya may be suffering from boredom. I get sleepy when I am bored, and I can sleep quite a few hours a day when there is nothing to keep my interest.

Maya may be suffering from boredom. I get sleepy when I am bored, and I can sleep quite a few hours a day when there is nothing to keep my interest.

It can be quite draining on a person when they sit around and basically do nothing all day.  I get like that once in awhile myself. I replied to a post the other night and by the time I was even finished typing my quote, I was out like a light after only being on the computer just a little over 3 hours. When I woke I was still sitting in the computer chair and almost 5 hours had past.

Being in the frozen tundra where you are, I can understand boredom. But 3 hours at the computer? After 1 hour or less, I have to move. I don't sit well at all. I can't even get through a half hour TV show without getting jumpy.