what is the fight about now...

You must be new here.

She does this occasionally. She's a very emotionally-driven artistic type. We're all accustomed to these tiffs she has now and then. I personally think she's not really happy with her life; but we don't question or ponder about her emotional outbreaks anymore.

We just enjoy her demure face and Greek-Goddess architecture. She's got a huge devoted fan club here...  :-* :P :-* at CC.

Keep posting and welcome to the forum.

You must be new here.

She does this occasionally. She's a very emotionally-driven artistic type. We're all accustomed to these tiffs she has now and then. I personally think she's not really happy with her life; but we don't question or ponder about her emotional outbreaks anymore.

We just enjoy her demure face and Greek-Goddess architecture. She's got a huge devoted fan club here...  :-* :P :-* at CC.

Keep posting and welcome to the forum.

No quiero ser pelota, pero me caes muy bien, eres muy agradable en tus comentarios y son muy inteligentes en la mayoría de ellos, eres una buena anfitriona y te mereces ser moderadora, quizás no puedo decir lo mismo de otros, pero de usted sí.

duh...another fight. As I understand that...Paul, hehe, is so jealous, not wanting to share Leora with us at all...

I'd have her in no time. Always had slutty gfs.  8)

They swear on the topic of what Leora should stay at home. Paul suspects that she was on the phone there with old friends talking. And when he leaves for military training in May, she will walk with them.

duh...another fight. As I understand that...Paul, hehe, is so jealous, not wanting to share Leora with us at all...

They swear on the topic of what Leora should stay at home. Paul suspects that she was on the phone there with old friends talking. And when he leaves for military training in May, she will walk with them.

Thought it's smth like that. Paul is really under pressure. But - he should just coll down and start to be happy to have her. I have no prob she stays at home when he leaves into military action...  :)

Thought it's smth like that. Paul is really under pressure. But - he should just coll down and start to be happy to have her. I have no prob she stays at home when he leaves into military action...  :)

Best medicine Leora needs is some alone time away from him.

She'll masturbate daily to keep herself happy since Paul can never get the job done.

His Military exercise in Russia is learning to bend for the soap in the shower.

• 2 weeks later...

No way!

The little doggie helps us tell if she has been sexually active in the recent past.

Paul is all excited: he got a brand new pair of War Games trousers (they look 100% polyester) and is playing with them on their bed.  Soon he will spend his requisite time with the Borscht Commandos..... again.