does anyone masturbate besides NORA?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know where to post this so I resurrected this old thread because it applies to all the girls living in this house.

Here's the thing that has been bothering me ever since all the conversations (and arguments) about what the girls in this particular house were showing and/or not showing when it came to nudity:

Isn't Spain a country where a large number of beaches are topless or "clothing optional"?

If so, then that means that the girls who have been living in this house for the last few months are actually showing less skin than you could see by going to the beach. So, why do so many people seem to think that the girls are acting like "whores" or tramps by showing breasts in their apartment?

In other words, why do people act like these couples live in the U.S. where everyone is so up-tight about nudity? It makes no sense to me. This shouldn't be a big deal and RLC shouldn't have a problem with telling the tenants who live there for short periods with free room and board that they expect them to not hide from the cameras.

It's just my opinion. You're free to disagree.  ;)

I don't know where to post this so I resurrected this old thread because it applies to all the girls living in this house.

Here's the thing that has been bothering me ever since all the conversations (and arguments) about what the girls in this particular house were showing and/or not showing when it came to nudity:

Isn't Spain a country where a large number of beaches are topless or "clothing optional"?

If so, then that means that the girls who have been living in this house for the last few months are actually showing less skin than you could see by going to the beach. So, why do so many people seem to think that the girls are acting like "whores" or tramps by showing breasts in their apartment?

In other words, why do people act like these couples live in the U.S. where everyone is so up-tight about nudity? It makes no sense to me. This shouldn't be a big deal and RLC shouldn't have a problem with telling the tenants who live there for short periods with free room and board that they expect them to not hide from the cameras.

It comes a lot on location . I work a lot with models, everybody covers themselves immediately if they go of the Camerafront to the cloakroom. Also Jenny often had the arm movement for the protection of the breasts. It is distinguished very strongly between underwear and bikini. On the beach topless and narrow Tanga , in the town it is pulled in the dress which one sees no trousers.

This is to be observed everywhere not only with our Girls . Why, this only women can answer.

If a woman on the beach lies, topless and the people pass, it is OK for them. If the men stopped and stare at them, she would cover herself immediately. just it is in Apt. There fall only very slowly the inhibitions.

RLC needs to demand more activity

You are correct, they do need to demand more activity and more nudity, or they need to quit charging money to view their website, or they need to drastically drop the monthly fee because the site just isn't worth the price they are charging on a monthly basis!

Night before last Nora and dipshit had sex and the whole time Nora was very conscious of not showing her pussy......oops wait a minute dipshit let me move a little more in this direction so nobody can see my girly parts!  It's bullshit that RLC does not demand more from the tenants of these apartments for the outrageous amount of money they are charging their customers!!

It comes a lot on location . I work a lot with models, everybody covers themselves immediately if they go of the Camerafront to the cloakroom. Also Jenny often had the arm movement for the protection of the breasts. It is distinguished very strongly between underwear and bikini. On the beach topless and narrow Tanga , in the town it is pulled in the dress which one sees no trousers.

This is to be observed everywhere not only with our Girls . Why, this only women can answer.

If a woman on the beach lies, topless and the people pass, it is OK for them. If the men stopped and stare at them, she would cover herself immediately. just it is in Apt. There fall only very slowly the inhibitions.

Thanks for the detailed explanation. That was driving me crazy. Now, it makes sense.

Thanks for the detailed explanation. That was driving me crazy. Now, it makes sense.

What a bunch of crap....you guys crack me up!!