Alina Masturbation

Does Alina ever masturbate?  When her and Anton got home early this morning she was one horny little thing, so much poor Anton couldn't get any sleep.  It would have been much better if Alina would have just gone into the living room and masturbated her horniness away so Anton could have gotten some rest to allow him to better please her the next time they had sex.  I don't recall ever seeing Alina masturbate as long as I have been on RLC, just curious if she does and I've just missed it!

Does Alina ever masturbate?  When her and Anton got home early this morning she was one horny little thing, so much poor Anton couldn't get any sleep.  It would have been much better if Alina would have just gone into the living room and masturbated her horniness away so Anton could have gotten some rest to allow him to better please her the next time they had sex.  I don't recall ever seeing Alina masturbate as long as I have been on RLC, just curious if she does and I've just missed it!

It seems she did in the old appartment.

It seems she did in the old appartment.

Someone posted somewhere she masturbated the other night beneath the covers but I can not verify it as there are no pics or video of it.