http://voyeur-villa.com/

Zwavelaar- I think your right on you need to have some development it all can't be scripted.

I don't think VV tells the girls who to have sex with. I think that's Petra's Job. I said in another

post that VV will get better with casting. Because I don't think Karen was right for this type

of site. Tanya might have been better off going down and sleeping with dizi once Karen left.

But she fell in love with Akira, he's not there to fall in love with anyone. I think there will be

Development once you get a house full in both apts. But the development will come from the

other apt not the one that Ivor, Akira and Perta are in. That apt will need one more girl like

Petra.

Like I said, they will put up more apt once they figure out how to cast people. that's where you'll

see development.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder why Tanya left shorty after Karen?

I don't think she is/was in love with Akira she used him to break up with Karen, her early departure is strange guess we never find out why she left so quickly after moving just few days ago.

But the whole 'let's fuck Dizi' came out of nowhere. The girl ignored him the whole evening and never gave the impression that she is in to him....

The same with Tanya and Akira. Did anyone expect them to hook up and become a couple? Not me.

According to one poster, Dizi was sending Ivorian signals towards of the party, like whispering to him and flirting with him. And the night before Tanya fucked Akira, they were playing with each other under the blanket in front of Karen while they were playing cards right in front of Karen. Karen even noticed it and got upset.

Zwavelaar- I think your right on you need to have some development it all can't be scripted.

I don't think VV tells the girls who to have sex with. I think that's Petra's Job. I said in another

post that VV will get better with casting. Because I don't think Karen was right for this type

of site. Tanya might have been better off going down and sleeping with dizi once Karen left.

But she fell in love with Akira, he's not there to fall in love with anyone. I think there will be

Development once you get a house full in both apts. But the development will come from the

other apt not the one that Ivor, Akira and Perta are in. That apt will need one more girl like

Petra.

Like I said, they will put up more apt once they figure out how to cast people. that's where you'll

see development.

Too bad that's the redhead did not moved in. She was really awesome.  ;)

Due to all of the events, it seems like forever, but the new concept is still young. There will be changes, progress and setbacks. I think it's good that they are now working with more fervor than before. :)

The people are really nice and that's what matters. I am curious, if they will are able to continue there success with the casting. Unfortunately, it looks as if we'll soon know. I looks like tanya just moved out. :(

I was wrong. She is now in A1 again.  :)

You guys are fast lol.

Yup, looks like Tanya is moving back in apt 1. Maybe she was just staying in apt 2 until Karen left. Speculative at this point. But now Dizi and Tanya have a really good chance to explore their chemistry for all you Dizi/Tanya supporters. Like I said, it gets more interesting.

Guest sanspseudo5999

According to one poster, Dizi was sending Ivorian signals towards of the party, like whispering to him and flirting with him. And the night before Tanya fucked Akira, they were playing with each other under the blanket in front of Karen while they were playing cards right in front of Karen. Karen even noticed it and got upset.

it's really strange she has not had the attidude a girl who are looking to have a relationship with ivorian she even push several times in the evening  :idk:

I didn't see the flirting. But maybe I missed that. And if she whispered something in his ear it could be anything. The music was quite loud, so everybody had to whisper in eachothers ear. But then again, what do I know?  :)

But even if she had asked him to have sex with her, why was she acting so awkward then? She didn't looked like someone who was having the time of her life (that is before the actual sex). Didin't you noticed that?

Guest sanspseudo5999

the new guy is totally lost it bored since he arrived it that around in circles in the apartment that sounds a good guy he would need a girl in this apartment quickly