Goodbye Jenny!

Jenny unfortunately left RLC. :-\

Does anybody know what was going on?

Did she move to his boyfriend of were there some problems within the apartment?

I hope there will be a new, nice girl for her soon. ::)

This apartment has no good karma.  :P

Jenny unfortunately left RLC. :-\

Does anybody know what was going on?

Did she move to his boyfriend of were there some problems within the apartment?

I hope there will be a new, nice girl for her soon. ::)

This apartment has no good karma.  :P

It seems she left RLC after 1 month like all (nearly all) the other girls since the beginning of this appartment.

Unless they are a gold plated exhibitionist, these girls do not think the trade off of a place to stay and whatever little money RLC throws at them is worth no private life (around the apartment) and having everything you do recorded and posted on the internet. Plus there is all the trash talk about them they must see. I can see why finding and keeping attractive young girls for this job could be difficult.

Unless they are a gold plated exhibitionist, these girls do not think the trade off of a place to stay and whatever little money RLC throws at them is worth no private life (around the apartment) and having everything you do recorded and posted on the internet. Plus there is all the trash talk about them they must see. I can see why finding and keeping attractive young girls for this job could be difficult.

Where they should be recruiting is from a cam site like MFC or Chaturbate.  These girls are cam sauvy and would kick some ass I am sure.

I'm the camming industry they call them cam mansions. lol