SLOW and BORING PERIOD

slider_69

Not much action going on at RLC lately .  Most apartments are displaying the same old junk.  Eating,

playing with their phones and computers and sleeping.  Don't young people have anything else to do ?

Maya seems to stay busy with her hair and dress making projects, but her husband (boyfriend) stays

glued to his computer - not even leaving it to eat !  He does arise for the occasional fuck however ; but

mostly just lays back and enjoys a silent BJ from Maya !  God, this new generation really sucks - But I

guess it's the fault of modern technology !

I believe that the fault is only of rlc wrong policy

For their work is nothing more subscribers without money !

They should think of something more , although I admit it's not easy , but I am proactive and recommend in addition to their thumbnails also an archive of the hottest moments of the day .... clearly menber only premium ...

Another important thing , to go looking for a little more mature couples 30/40 years .... and not amorphous as Veronica and Lucas

I look at the most intriguing for riabbonarmi .... for the moment and just look !

RLC tends to work in cycles. Just when you think it's boring and there's not much to see, they bring in a new couple that revives it for awhile. It would be nice if things could be more consistent.  Polina and Egor's old apartment should be available, so we might have a new couple soon. 

RLC tends to work in cycles. Just when you think it's boring and there's not much to see, they bring in a new couple that revives it for awhile. It would be nice if things could be more consistent.  Polina and Egor's old apartment should be available, so we might have a new couple soon.

I hope for the guest of D&D.

I hope for the guest of D&D.

Was I right or what?