Don't you all think RLC needs to put a camera out on the balcony?  Rita was sunbathing today totally nude!  A camera on the balcony would be awesome!  Just aim it down to where the girls lay down to sunbathe and everybody would be happy happy happy!

Just my thought anyway

If they knew camera was there most likely they wouldn't show much if any or wouldn't stay there at all.

Unfortunately we will probably never know because apparently RLC never listens to us any damn way!!  It would be nice though!!

I think there are some legal and/or technical aspects to consider putting a camera outside. Legally they would have to aim it so that nothing outside the balcony is shown and depending on the layout of the balcony maybe this isn´t doable. Technically I am not sure what kind of protection the camera would need in order to withstand wind and rain (to some extend even sun)..

Not saying it wouldn´t be nice to have a cam there of course. :)

Que empiezen primero por cambiar ya a las inquilinas (Nora por asquerosa y Rita por ser más aburrida que mirar una mosca) y después colocar una cámara en la habitación sin cámaras y en los baños como ya lo hay en otros sitios que no son RLC aunque sea sin sonido para que no se escuchen los pedos y esfuerzos de los inquilinos. Ahí se esconden demasiado.