Rita's best show in 3 to 4 weeks!

I'm sure everyone thinks I'm prejudiced when it comes to Rita, But, honestly, this has been the best night in 3 or 4 weeks when it comes to what she has shown. Beautiful.

She took a very long combined shower and shampoo that lasted over a half hour and revealed a few frontal shots for the first time in a long time. My God, she is magnificent.  ;D

After the shower, she spent much more time in front of the mirror in the bathroom while she remained nude and gave us some amazing full breast shots. As someone else mentioned, she took some selfies in the bathroom area too (which are possibly for her new boyfriend).

Then she wrapped it up by putting on a new sexy sleep outfit that shows a lot of cleavage and has now gone downstairs wearing just that. She spent some time in the kitchen, preparing food, then in living room 1 area where she ate and, finally, is now laying on the living room (cam 2) couch watching TV. She's under her comforter now, but who knows what else might happen.

I know not many will agree with me, but for me personally, this one segment is better than anything I've seen in any of the other apartments this past week and was/is worth the monthly fee by itself.  ;D  ;D  ;D

I don't care if you think I'm crazy for feeling that way, but that's the way I feel.  :)  :D  ;D

I'm sure everyone thinks I'm prejudiced when it comes to Rita, But, honestly, this has been the best night in 3 or 4 weeks when it comes to what she has shown. Beautiful.

She took a very long combined shower and shampoo that lasted over a half hour and revealed a few frontal shots for the first time in a long time. My God, she is magnificent.  ;D

After the shower, she spent much more time in front of the mirror in the bathroom while she remained nude and gave us some amazing full breast shots. As someone else mentioned, she took some selfies in the bathroom area too (which are possibly for her new boyfriend).

Then she wrapped it up by putting on a new sexy sleep outfit that shows a lot of cleavage and has now gone downstairs wearing just that. She spent some time in the kitchen, preparing food, then in living room 1 area where she ate and, finally, is now laying on the living room (cam 2) couch watching TV. She's under her comforter now, but who knows what else might happen.

I know not many will agree with me, but for me personally, this one segment is better than anything I've seen in any of the other apartments this past week and was/is worth the monthly fee by itself.  ;D  ;D  ;D

I don't care if you think I'm crazy for feeling that way, but that's the way I feel.  :)  :D  ;D

Podría empezar por compartir con todos nosotros esa maravillosa ducha y los selfies. Estaría muy bien...

Guest bobbyjoe

when the girls in this appartment start relax with cameras,it's time too leave,

if rita stay two months like alisa,you will pay 90 $ for finaly see just shower ! are you sure it's a good price...!!!

j don't understand why rlc members continue pay actually,the verity is rlc are in very bad period,soo bored couples,j have never see that on two years on rlc.

the actual premium members like kzs and others don't accept the critic and search absolutly justify the actual membership because they are angry to have pay 45 $

for finally see just 2 or 3 interesting action in the month soo when the girls take nice shower,all rlc suscribers are exciting and say"oh yes it's the best couple on rlc,

pufffff,soo ridiculous,seriously guys save your money and wait there is 2 or 3 new couples join rlc, 45$ is a lot of money but the guys are too exciting when there is one new couple and can't control your cock with right hand and take credit card with left hand and that's it,rlc have win again and get another month with suscribers.there is many guys here need returns in true reallife for meet people,doing sport.....it's my last post on this forum....too many social guys here.

kzs and snaky are the best assholes j have never meet on my life....

don't enter in the tactic on rlc,the unique solution we have for rlc change the politic is rlc members stop pay every months and you will see rlc will refresh many couples but too many peoples are addict with that shit soo j don't think that's change,bye

if rita stay two months like alisa,you will pay 90 $ for finaly see just shower ! are you sure it's a good price...!!!

j don't understand why rlc members continue pay actually,the verity is rlc are in very bad period,soo bored couples,j have never see that on two years on rlc.

the actual premium members like kzs and others don't accept the critic and search absolutly justify the actual membership because they are angry to have pay 45 $

for finally see just 2 or 3 interesting action in the month soo when the girls take nice shower,all rlc suscribers are exciting and say"oh yes it's the best couple on rlc,

pufffff,soo ridiculous,seriously guys save your money and wait there is 2 or 3 new couples join rlc, 45$ is a lot of money but the guys are too exciting when there is one new couple and can't control your cock with right hand and take credit card with left hand and that's it,rlc have win again and get another month with suscribers.there is many guys here need returns in true reallife for meet people,doing sport.....it's my last post on this forum....too many social guys here.

don't enter in the tactic on rlc,the unique solution we have for rlc change the politic is rlc members stop pay every months and you will see rlc will refresh many couples but too many peoples are addict with that shit soo j don't think that's change,bye

Muy muy cierto, cuídese compañero!!

You make very good points, so let me clarify. I have been very disappointed for the past month and, since I know that Rita will be leaving soon, it's very likely that I will cancel my subscription after this month. As far as I'm concerned, the only fun things this month were the actions of the guest couple who stayed in Dasha and Demid's apartment. The blonde girl, although thinner than I like, was at least a refreshing change because she did not hide from cameras and actually seemed to really enjoy being seen. She has a killer smile too.

So, even though I like some of the other apts like Leora, Alina and Maya, I think I've probably seen all the variations I will see in their apartments and that is not enough to keep me as a member.

Kamila and Rita are the only two women that I enjoyed seeing even if they didn't show anything close to the amount of skin I would have liked. I still enjoyed watching them in skimpy outfits and a little bit of nudity when they showered or washed their hair. I would pay for that for a little while (not real long term).

Now that Kamila is gone and Rita will soon be gone, I doubt that I will continue as a member unless RLC brings in some new interesting couples/women. I'm just saying that now I don't feel cheated for this past month because I saw Rita show a pretty good bit for the first few weeks she was here (before she starting hiding) and now this final "show" to me helps me to justify in my mind the cost for this current month. Who knows after this month? It depends on what new girls come in to the apartments before my renewal date comes.

See, I'm not totally crazy. It's only Kamila and Rita that I'm willing to accept a little less from because I find them both to be very special young women who brightened up my days while they were here.

Good points by all and I agree with most of what has been said! I just feel sorry for Rita, she is all sexy dressed up and NO one to have fun with!!  I think that what she did tonight was a much needed freshness for all of us!  Rita is very easy on the eyes for sure and dressed in that little black sleep outfit......wowzers!!  She will certainly be missed by allot of people when she is gone!