Are they any videos of any the ladies masturbating?

CAM_WATCHER

Hello, I've searched around through the videos and maybe I missed it, but maybe someone knows? Are their any videos on here of any of the ladies masturbating? Perhaps, Lora or Ariel? If anyone could please send me in the right direction to the link I would really appreciate it, and I appreciate all the hard work the you uploaders do on here, I have been around here for a few months now but this is my first posting, hope to hear back from somebody, thank you very much.

Hello, I've searched around through the videos and maybe I missed it, but maybe someone knows? Are their any videos on here of any of the ladies masturbating? Perhaps, Lora or Ariel? If anyone could please send me in the right direction to the link I would really appreciate it, and I appreciate all the hard work the you uploaders do on here, I have been around here for a few months now but this is my first posting, hope to hear back from somebody, thank you very much.

There have been discussions about this in other threads. From what I've read, the answer is no, there aren't any videos of the ladies masturbating. Either they don't do it or they do it in the rooms without cameras.

If anyone has another opinion, please share as I would love to see it too.

I haven't seen any of the tenants masturbating...men or women.  But then, I quit watching the cams shortly after Elena and Artur moved in.  Which brings me to the one person I ever saw masturbate.  That was their friend who I affectionately call Mighty Mouse.  She and her boyfriend spent the night at the apartment the first night Elena and Artur were there.  She had a really good time in the bathtub using the shower head.  She even looked directly into the cam a couple of times.  I posted a video here, but unfortunately, Mediafire has dumped my account and all my videos are gone.  Perhaps someone downloaded, saved it and would be willing to provide it here.  I labeled that video "Bombshell in the Bathtub".  It was a pre-code video so there is no danger in that respect.

It is really worth watching!

I do remember mighty mouse, she was a pretty plain girl but I also remember her and her bf disrespecting their friends apartment and having sex on their couch, good friends eh lol. Thanks for all the help it is really appreciated and thanks trickshot for the videos!

I do remember mighty mouse, she was a pretty plain girl but I also remember her and her bf disrespecting their friends apartment and having sex on their couch, good friends eh lol. Thanks for all the help it is really appreciated and thanks trickshot for the videos!

She had great boobs, though.

I'll have to disagree with you there. You realize that they were actually living there at the time. By your rules, MM&BF shouldn't have had sex at all in that apartment. The only thing I would have found disrespectful by a roommate is if they did it on my bed.

To be fair, MM was the only interesting thing that ever happened in that property. All interaction between Elena & Artur was like watching paint dry. It would be interesting if MM now took over the tennancy!

Back on topic, I have spent many a fruitless hour watching the home-alone girls pick their nose, watch tv, read, play with laptops & telephones etc in the hope of catching them off-guard. Sadly, to no avail & the lack of CC captures suggests that it ain't happening. However, many of them (Ana,Danna, Alma, Lora, Nora, Ariel) have been seen playing with themselves during partner sex - so I conclude that they do indulge but choose to keep any solo moments off camera.. Lora's shower time activities are sometimes a bit suspicious but nothing concrete to report. We can live in hope, but I think that our best chance would be for RLC to have 2 single girls as flatmates.