Trouble in Paradise?

I noticed that Leora has been going out lately.  Inasmuch as I don't understand the language, can anyone tell me if she may be stepping out on Paul.  I am watching right now and it is 4:00 am and no Leora.  Moreover, Paul looks sad and on the couch waiting.  Anybody out there no what's going on?  Perhaps an educated guess from a veteran more familiar with this couple than me. 

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed that Leora has been going out lately.  Inasmuch as I don't understand the language, can anyone tell me if she may be stepping out on Paul.  I am watching right now and it is 4:00 am and no Leora.  Moreover, Paul looks sad and on the couch waiting.  Anybody out there no what's going on?  Perhaps an educated guess from a veteran more familiar with this couple than me.

that would also interest me.

lately all over the site not happening much. Don't really get their policy and people that pay to be members...

On the other hand participants are somehow traped in a loop. Living with no cost and - doing nothing. Nothing but the gadgets. When do these guys ever go hiking? Walking in a park? Meeting friends? Getting drunk (like every weekend, hehe), have parties, not to mention work or study? Is this a life to be happy?  8)

Si on retire à Paul: son chien (chienne), son téléphone portable, sa télé, sa guitare, son fer à souder et son appareil pour le morse, que lui reste t il ? Pas grand chose, il a juste besoin que Léora le soulage de temps en temps par une fellation.

Quand il vient aux cotés de Léora, c'est pour lui toucher le sexe directement sans y aller progressivement.

Je pense que Léora serai plus réceptive à ses avances s'il était plus tendre, plus affectueux avec elle. Bien que pas mal de fois, elle ne le repousse pas et essaye de répondre à son avance en écartant les jambes.

Mais une fois de plus, il doit y aller maladroitement et cela ne débouche sur rien. Paul est un GROS CON, macho et égoïste ...

Some of these people have a life other than sitting around an apartment posing in front of a camera. As far as Leora, let's hope she's having a good time wherever she goes.

Shhh...that's a fact that eludes 95% of the people here. Mostly because they don't have a life themselves and haven't seen the sun in about 13 years. Just going by the conversations I read anyways....

Some of these people have a life other than sitting around an apartment posing in front of a camera. As far as Leora, let's hope she's having a good time wherever she goes.

Shhh...that's a fact that eludes 95% of the people here. Mostly because they don't have a life themselves and haven't seen the sun in about 13 years. Just going by the conversations I read anyways....

Speaking for yourself?  ;)

I don't know if there's trouble in paradise, but I think  something is wrong with Leora. And I'm not talking about the lack of sex drive lately. Leora IMHO has been the Queen of RLC since I started watching. Happy, Funny, Sexy, Always Moving. Lately she seems to be stuck in some kind of rut. She lays around and sleeps a lot. Then she gets up and goes and sleeps some more. She does not seem happy right now.  Is she sick? Is she sick of Paul? Has Paul had a discussion with her like Demid did with Dasha? Has she been working too many night shifts? Is it just a down period for her? I know I don't like to see her this way. Maybe some of the senior members can help me understand or let me know I'm imagining all this.

I don't know if there's trouble in paradise, but I think  something is wrong with Leora. And I'm not talking about the lack of sex drive lately. Leora IMHO has been the Queen of RLC since I started watching. Happy, Funny, Sexy, Always Moving. Lately she seems to be stuck in some kind of rut. She lays around and sleeps a lot. Then she gets up and goes and sleeps some more. She does not seem happy right now.  Is she sick? Is she sick of Paul? Has Paul had a discussion with her like Demid did with Dasha? Has she been working too many night shifts? Is it just a down period for her? I know I don't like to see her this way. Maybe some of the senior members can help me understand or let me know I'm imagining all this.

Maybe since Nelly came on board the RLC Ship, she's figuring out a way of trying to compete and out do her.  Leora has been through these stages before and has found a way to bounce back.