Nelly & Bogdan - Pictures (2015)

Guest snoop99

Dasha

Dammit! I was 90% sure it was (I'm new, obviously) till I looked in the Dasha subforum and the pictures there implied she was in a red corset.

Edit: I'm an idiot. The pictures on the Dasha subforum are from tonight not last night! It's just some other girl has the face makeup Dasha did last night with the black eyes etc.

Anyone got good pics of Nelly's naked dance with Dracula. All I got was blurry shots I think. Completely naked then she put her panties on, more dancing and then she put on her coat and went out wearing just a coat and knickers. The woman is just pure fun - there's no-one I would rather marry.

Nelly's personality in Leora's body with Masha's sex drive and abilities - I better make that my signature.

I think euromike might add Rita's face

Anyone got good pics of Nelly's naked dance with Dracula. All I got was blurry shots I think. Completely naked then she put her panties on, more dancing and then she put on her coat and went out wearing just a coat and knickers. The woman is just pure fun - there's no-one I would rather marry.

She was really hot !!!  :yeahbaby:

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

On ‎2015‎-‎11‎-‎01 at 1:25 PM, Hope85 said:

:biggrin:

sombra.png

This IS Nelly one hundred percent, gorgeous inside and out, fun, spontaneous (the DRACULA DANCE), and positively full of life's smiles. The best part is her willingness to share herself with those around her, including us. Thanks Nelly for being YOU!!!!! We love you  :hugnkiss:  :clap:  :hugnkiss: