The Sheriff is back

TBG 150

Do you do missing topics, too?  Because there's one that's gone missing in the Nora, Rita & Jenny board.  The Nora, et al & Kiko videos haven't been seen for a couple days now... and I'm worried about their welfare. 

Thank you for your assistance, Mr. Sheriff.

btw... nice to have you back.

:)

Do you do missing topics, too?  Because there's one that's gone missing in the Nora, Rita & Jenny board.  The Nora, et al & Kiko videos haven't been seen for a couple days now... and I'm worried about their welfare. 

The video thread has been recovered. I went to the attachment center to find it and sent it back to its proper spot. The Nora Rita and Jenny board is still there.

The video thread has been recovered. I went to the attachment center to find it and sent it back to its proper spot. The Nora Rita and Jenny board is still there.

Thank you, StnCld.  :)

Quite a few things went missing there. Admin did what he could to recover most and it looks like SC did his part in helping out. But if they are deleted, they are very difficult to recover.

And thank you RB50. It's a rough job, but someone has to do it.  ;)

I want to thank both Foamy T. Squirrel, and TBG, not just for keeping the town streets here clean of miscreants and lay-a-bouts, but for frankly being such good friends as well.

During the past two or more years, we have been through a lot together.

And Foamy can be very elusive at times, very mysterious.  In fact, there was a time way back when he just seemed to have vanished into thin air.  No one could find neither hide nor hair of him.  And frankly I was a bit alarmed by this and sent out an all points bulletin, with this much maligned description.  Asking, "Have you seen this furry creature,.. possibly flattened out in the street with tire marks now etched across his back?" 

It was very worrisome there for a while.

But as it turns out, he was merely walled off in a motel room for a few days performing a threesome with some old acquaintances of his, Natasha and Boris.

Do you remember Foamy?  But that was before your current alias now.  Same menacing Squirrel, but with a more subdued aire about him.     

Anyways, I for one am sure glad that you are still here among us.   

Quite a few things went missing there. Admin did what he could to recover most and it looks like SC did his part in helping out. But if they are deleted, they are very difficult to recover.

And thank you RB50. It's a rough job, but someone has to do it.  ;)

The threads that just have comments are hard to recover but if it's a picture or video thread that goes astray then just have to go to the attachment center and click on a picture or video pertaining to that thread. Put a short comment in the box and it brings it back to the proper spot. The video thread today showed it hadn't had a posting for 120 days when it was actually only a couple days with no activity.