Dasha guest..

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if she is bisexual or not...sure hope so!!  It would make up for the last time they were cuddled up together on the couch and got rudely interupted!!!

The guys came back and they stopped what they were about to do very quickly.

I don't know if she is bisexual or not...sure hope so!!  It would make up for the last time they were cuddled up together on the couch and got rudely interupted!!!

Hay algun video de eso o imagenes?

Somewhere in the attachment center there should be a short video of that event. Some videos only have numbers  so it might be hard to detect.

Somewhere in the attachment center there should be a short video of that event. Some videos only have numbers  so it might be hard to detect.

De hace cuanto tiempo hablamos aproximadamente? StnCld316 te agradecería muchísimo si me ayudas a encontrarlo, gracias amigo!

Nada, lo he buscado hasta la página 200 y ya llevaba unas cuantas fotos y videos de Katya y Ruslan (los inquilinos anteriores) asi que creo que no está.