Please say it isn't true!!!

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure hope its not real. my ex told me she wanted a tattoo and I told her that's the day I file for a divorce. she didn't believe me and got one the next day I filed. now i'm single and she wants to come back. but to late.

Tats are a huge turn off for a lot of people.  I find them very unappealing...if the are small...and I can easily overlook it...ok...but otherwise they just seem skanky to me....

Tats are a huge turn off for a lot of people.  I find them very unappealing...if the are small...and I can easily overlook it...ok...but otherwise they just seem skanky to me....

I wouldn't mind a small one on women either(especially the pretty one's),but to have them to put them all over their body...nope,but it's them.

SAY IT AIN'T SO!

Don't care if I offend anyone as it's my opinion but there is nothing attractive about a tattoo. I think when a young person (under 30) get's a tattoo, there are psychological issues behind that ink.  I'm not going to get "Dr. Phil" in this post but generation X-ers have an omnipotent mindset; which often gets them into trouble.

If the tattoo is to be looked upon as make-up and is temporary, so be it.  But permanent ink reflects underlying issues.

Any tattoo on a beautiful RLC girl like Leora is a threat to RLC business and they should at least try to forbid them. Since Maya took the awful tattoo, I stopped watching her as I just cannot stand spoiling of a beautiful body. I guess RLC can follow the amount of visitors on each page and see the development. If tattoos get more common among RLC girls, my kind of admirers of female beauty will disappear from their site.

A womans skin is much too beautiful to use for some painting done with crappy instruments. A nice painting is done by brush or pencil on a paper or canvas, not anything made on a person. Tattoo ink is useless for making good looking art, it fades out by time, gets blurred and is made on skin that ages.

Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?

But yes, I agree, Nice to be apart of your club.

It's hilarious to see a bunch of losers stalking people on webcams are commenting on psyche of people with tattoos.

The fucking irony is too much.

• 2 weeks later...

It's hilarious to see a bunch of losers stalking people on webcams are commenting on psyche of people with tattoos.

The fucking irony is too much.

His brain is still frozen from this winter. Frostbite Falls is a terrible place to be. Just ask Foamy.