Banned Again - Here's The Deal!!

Guest NL

OK, so I got myself banned again, one day after being assisted by another CC member.

I still have access to the free cams but that's all.

If CC members want me to continue to post videos, then I can only do it if one of the following happens:

1. A kind CC member sets up an account for me to use exclusively....so no double logins...

2. Any existing RLC members who have videos but who wish to remain anonymous (in case they get banned) can PM me links to their videos or to their .stream files and I will process/edit and post up as many as I can.

If anyone is going to do Option 2 then I would prefer raw video stream files (if you use RTMPDump) as i am not able to crop videos to remove the signature code.

That's all I can offer from now on.....

Dude!!

Did you have to cross-post your message all over the forum?  I mean, seriously, making one post in Random Discussion would have done the job, don't you think?

Well, I thought that some people only look at one or two sections, and I have had so many requests via PM to record things for CC members that I just wanted to make the announcement as widely as possible.

I have also had quite a lot of abusive/arsey PMs as well so I am going to quit this forum and those who clamour after videos without contributing anything can go F*** themselves......(this in no way includes "certain" members, and they know who they are - many thanks to the generous and supportive guys out there for allowing me to do what I did for a couple of months - maybe I will re-appear at some point down the road...who knows). See Ya!

Guest Squirrel

Dammit! First, we lose Lina & Mark's cats. Next, we lose Noralover aka NL aka etc.

And if Nora leaves, I'll have nothing of interest to check out on RLC or Camcaps.

Hell, maybe I should pack up too, and just go back to 4 chan!

We'll miss ya, bro!

Guest NullBurner

Dude!!

Did you have to cross-post your message all over the forum?  I mean, seriously, making one post in Random Discussion would have done the job, don't you think?

Well, I thought that some people only look at one or two sections, and I have had so many requests via PM to record things for CC members that I just wanted to make the announcement as widely as possible.

I have also had quite a lot of abusive/arsey PMs as well so I am going to quit this forum and those who clamour after videos without contributing anything can go F*** themselves......(this in no way includes "certain" members, and they know who they are - many thanks to the generous and supportive guys out there for allowing me to do what I did for a couple of months - maybe I will re-appear at some point down the road...who knows). See Ya!

You should just ignore such PM's from those Idiots. It's not worth to quit your account for that.

Guest Nora

REALLIFECAM, I WILL return, you is not nothing, you is SHIT!

Well said Acer! I assume you mean RLC is SHIT, not NL. NL and his "backstage" team of supporters provided a great service for those of us who could not monitor RLC 24/7.

REALLIFECAM, I WILL return, you is not nothing, you is SHIT!

Well said Acer! I assume you mean RLC is SHIT, not NL. NL and his "backstage" team of supporters provided a great service for those of us who could not monitor RLC 24/7.

Yes I was criticizing RLC, consider the NL as a friend, as everyone here in CC!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest walker-one

Just found out that i'm banned.

They for sure have an other coding in the streams than the number you can see.

Sorry. No contribution from me anymore :'(