Put an end to the scam.

-Nora,how to become premium to Rita and Milana.

-This building should be closed.

-RLC put an end to this scam.

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

[/quote

The only way anything is going to change my friend is for all you that are unhappy with this scam of a website, is to cancel your memberships as I have!  As long as the money keeps rolling in there will be no changes or anything said to the tenants.  The only way to get them to listen is through their pocket books!!!

So, I challenge you to put an end to their scamming and cancel your membership!! Trust me, you will feel better for doing it!

The only way anything is going to change my friend is for all you that are unhappy with this scam of a website, is to cancel your memberships as I have!  As long as the money keeps rolling in there will be no changes or anything said to the tenants.  The only way to get them to listen is through their pocket books!!!

So, I challenge you to put an end to their scamming and cancel your membership!! Trust me, you will feel better for doing it!

I agree with you in theory. Unfortunately, I think it's possible that many of those who dislike the way that house is run are also very happy about the addition of Nelly and Zoya. So, the timing may not be right. I still have a little time before it's my renewal date, so maybe something will change between now and then for me to feel comfortable about my decision.

RLC may have stemmed the tide in their favor, though.

Guest Ange_Gardien

RLC team, thinks intelligently. He suggested this apartment for transferring customers to the Premium. backlash, this apartment will be the cause of the fall of their customers.

Moreover, with the launch of this apartment, I'm sure they have a commercial team on CC. Many more pictures, gifs, girls have become like Queen. Only for heating guys.

Everybody that's been had, myself included, always attach to this apartment. and we become sellers of RLC.

The other apartment, couples are a thousand times better, even their guests and no one speaks.

Is it correct to speak only of this apartment? Zoya and Lev are a thousand times more boring.

Let's stop speak only this apartment, you only sell more premium. RLC does not require it.

Insisto en lo que he comentado en otro hilo. Si compráis algo y no os gusta, es tan fácil como dejar de comprarlo. Si alguien vende un producto y nadie lo compra se planteará algún cambio. Yo, que no soy abonado, lo que veo es que este apartamento es el que más entradas tiene y más comentarios suscita, resumiendo, ellos serán los listos mientras vosotros no os enteréis de que estáis haciendo el tonto. He dicho TONTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Insisto en lo que he comentado en otro hilo. Si compráis algo y no os gusta, es tan fácil como dejar de comprarlo. Si alguien vende un producto y nadie lo compra se planteará algún cambio. Yo, que no soy abonado, lo que veo es que este apartamento es el que más entradas tiene y más comentarios suscita, resumiendo, ellos serán los listos mientras vosotros no os enteréis de que estáis haciendo el tonto. He dicho TONTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

HOW THE HELL DID TONTO GET INVOLVED?????AND WHERE'S KEMOSABE ? ;D

Chemo-Sabe married squaw known as Sleeps Through The Night.

She member of the Cheekee Band of Faux Indians.

They now married and squaw make big pow-wow in

big pretentious building built on swampland near Potomac.