Bad news from the Doctor

Hello all,  I normally wouldn't bring this up in this type of setting but I feel allot of you are my cyber friends and I just wanted you all to know that I was at the doctor today while my favorite apartment had something special going on.....which my timing sucked once again to enjoy it!  However, I was told today that I have stage 4 pancreatic cancer, which really rocked my world!!  It is what it is and I am going to have to live and make the rest of my days enjoyable!

So, you ask why did I bring this up in this apartment....I brought it up in this apartment because it's truly the only apartment that I care about on RLC!!  Love you all, and see your doctor regularly before you end up in my condition!  I won't be involved as much with CC as I am gong to try and scratch some things off my bucket list.  I just didn't want anyone to hopefully ask...what happened to LongDuckDong.  Take care all and I hope to see some of you on the other side!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest darkpyker

its sad to hear that mate  enjoy every second u got out side stop wasting it on the internet  see you in the other side (:

This picture is not much but its like a treat

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

So sorry to hear that buddy. You are good people and we'll miss your contributions here.  That said, enjoy every minute of every day and make sure that bucket list is full of family and friends. Take care.

I am so sorry to hear about your diagnosis. Go get that bucket list! We will all have our day, as the saying goes tomorrow is never promised, today is gift.  Not that it's any consolation but I've given you a free one year membership to the forum, and I sincerely hope that one year from now I'll be adding another year on to it. 

Respectfully,

- Admin 

I am so sorry to hear about your diagnosis. Go get that bucket list! We will all have our day, as the saying goes tomorrow is never promised, today is gift.  Not that it's any consolation but I've given you a free one year membership to the forum, and I sincerely hope that one year from now I'll be adding another year on to it. 

Respectfully,

- Admin

Very good detail Admin!, we want LongDuckDong to enjoy this site and us the most, and this is one of the best ways!