Paid memberships.

Admin

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm showing active in my profile, but I can't see any attachments in posts, or the attachment center.  Not sure if that's still down or not.  Here are my details just in case

Date: March 30, 2015 7:51:10 PM

Amount Paid: $12.00 USD

Reference Number: 9ABB3-6327A-9E586

user name jfc

This email confirms that you have successfully paid $12.00 USD to Depraved Media through Payza, a fast and secure way to pay online.

If you have any issues related to this purchase, please contact the seller, Depraved Media ([email protected]) and allow them up to five business days to respond to your query.

Please note: the charge on your credit card statement for this payment will show as:Payza *

Payment Details

• Date: April 08, 2015 9:13:18 PM

• Amount Paid: $12.00 USD

• Name on StatementPayza *

Reference Number: 38BA5-2C94D-1A09C

• Seller Name: Depraved Media

• Seller Email: [email protected]

• Item Description: 1 Year membership to CamCaps.Net: 1 Year nonrecurring membership to CamCaps.Net

Shipping Detail

If you are unable to contact the seller regarding your transaction, please contact Payza's Customer Support team.

Davem66

This email confirms that you have successfully paid $12.00 USD to Depraved Media through Payza, a fast and secure way to pay online.

If you have any issues related to this purchase, please contact the seller, Depraved Media ([email protected]) and allow them up to five business days to respond to your query.

Payment Details

Date: December 29, 2014 1:46:14 PM

Amount Paid: $12.00 USD

Reference Number: CAB84-0D34B-4EE18

Seller Name: Depraved Media

Seller Email: [email protected]

Item Description: 1 Year membership to CamCaps.Net: 1 Year nonrecurring membership to CamCaps.Net

Shipping Detail

Lost access to Attachment Center even though I'm a paid member. WTF?

Same with me. My profile shows the date when I have become a paid member - I do not see any reason for proving that information again with payment details.