Nelly and Bogdan - Videos (2015)

Tried to bring it back using my posting history... received an error message that the topic doesn't exist.  Doesn't look good... past problems started like this.

Yes the first thing I tried was the history trick but just like you received that same message. It appears the original thread is gone for good.

Good news for you though. It appears you got your paid member status.

Some of us are still waiting. Hear that admin?

Tried to bring it back using my posting history... received an error message that the topic doesn't exist.  Doesn't look good... past problems started like this.

Yes the first thing I tried was the history trick but just like you received that same message. It appears the original thread is gone for good.

How about that... I never noticed!  ;D

Thanks, Admin... keep up the good work.  :)

Prodog... any CC paid members...

Go here:

http://camcaps.net/random-discussion/paid-memberships/msg123363/#msg123363

Prodog... any CC paid members...

Go here:

http://camcaps.net/random-discussion/paid-memberships/msg123363/#msg123363

I'm giving it a try. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

The thread might be gone but any videos that were posted to the attachment center is still downloadable. Just the comments and any third party links are no longer accessible.

The thread might be gone but any videos that were posted to the attachment center is still downloadable. Just the comments and any third party links are no longer accessible.

It appears that the attachment center is more insulated. However during the period of missing members, attachment center files for a member seemed to go missing if that member was mia. It could be that this is the way it works or was just part of the temporary problems happening at that time.

It appears that the attachment center is more insulated. However during the period of missing members, attachment center files for a member seemed to go missing if that member was mia. It could be that this is the way it works or was just part of the temporary problems happening at that time.

Whatever caused you and SC to disappear recently was an unusual event.  That was what I took away from what Admin said in a now lost reply.  I don't know what caused the deleting of members, though I think it was an equipment fault... based on the 'under maintenance: moving to new server' message before CC disappeared the last time.

From my short experience here... A member can delete their membership, but their posts will remain.  A member can be banned, but their posts will remain.  A post can be deleted by a mod, but all other posts, as well as the member, remain.  And nothing should ever disappear from the Attachment Center... unless the original poster deletes it.

:)

Whatever caused you and SC to disappear recently was an unusual event.  That was what I took away from what Admin said in a now lost reply.  I don't know what caused the deleting of members, though I think it was an equipment fault... based on the 'under maintenance: moving to new server' message before CC disappeared the last time.

From my short experience here... A member can delete their membership, but their posts will remain.  A member can be banned, but their posts will remain.  A post can be deleted by a mod, but all other posts, as well as the member, remain.  And nothing should ever disappear from the Attachment Center... unless the original poster deletes it.

:)

When the Admin got my account back all my content in the Attachment Center was restored back to its previous state. The only that is missing is from what I posted from May31 to June 8 due to the rollback to May 30th.