Nelly and Bogdan - Videos (2015)

I think leora should spend one night with bogdan and then know how a real man is in the bed

If you mean in terms of decisiveness yes but he and Nelly like it quick and hard which I don't think is Leora's style. The more inventive, adventurous and longer lasting Sasha or Daniel, particularly Sasha as he always makes sure Masha cums first - if she's not ready for them then there are intermediate options although obviously not Lev.

Sasha as he always makes sure Masha cums first...what is his tactic I stend to stickto these 2 couples nelly and leora

how does daniel do it

and what about lev

Typically Sasha starts with his tongue but soon moves to very vigorous finger fucking and then of course that big dick helps him penetrate deep. When he is inside her she then rubs her clit constantly leading to (apparent) multiple orgasms for her. I have seen Masha leave for the bathroom on a couple of occasions before having to come back for 5-10 mins to finish him off - he's a true pro and so is she. Leora seems to prefer clitoral stimulation to deep penetration but Sasha might changer her mind.

Well it seems it's hard to get Lev interested - the sex between him and Zoya has always seemed a bit so-so.