New apartment RLC.. Pleease!!

Please oh pretty please RLC, put up a new apartment with a single girl in and let it be Zoya & Lev´s guest.. She is absolutely gorgeous!! I thought Zoya was the most beautiful in RLC so far and then this one shows up..

I am speechless.. (except for what I already posted which would contradict my speechless condition but you get my point?).. :)

Please oh pretty please RLC, put up a new apartment with a single girl in and let it be Zoya & Lev´s guest.. She is absolutely gorgeous!! I thought Zoya was the most beautiful in RLC so far and then this one shows up..

I am speechless.. (except for what I already posted which would contradict my speechless condition but you get my point?).. :)

She is gorgeous. I wish she would do something, though, to show more of her incredible body - even if it's only to wear clothes that are a little more revealing. This is torture.  ;D

She must be Zoya's sister. They are so alike... with one exception. I would lay my mortgage on the fact that she has had breast implant!

Her tits look great under her tight top but they are plainly too big for the rest of her body. Being Zoya's sister you would expect her tits to be of a similar size!!!

Both her and Zoya are very beautiful girls but what the fuck are they doing with that loser!!! Such a shame and a waste of prime womanhood!!!

She must be Zoya's sister. They are so alike... with one exception. I would lay my mortgage on the fact that she has had breast implant!

Her tits look great under her tight top but they are plainly too big for the rest of her body. Being Zoya's sister you would expect her tits to be of a similar size!!!

Both her and Zoya are very beautiful girls but what the fuck are they doing with that loser!!! Such a shame and a waste of prime womanhood!!!

the other night, she set in white bras, and you could see her heavy breasts swaying, I guarantee you they are natural !!!!!! :P :-*