directly to Alina and Anton

muchas gracias por vuestro tiempo , especialmente en este segundo apartamento , muchas gracias a vuetros amigos , las dos chicas y que la vida os sonría , gracias

thank you very much for your time, especially in the second flat, thank you very much to vuetros friends, both girls and life will smile thanks

спасибо за ваше время, особенно во второй квартире, спасибо очень много друзей vuetros, и девочки, и жизнь улыбнется благодаря

150610100516294115.jpg

Lo que para nosotros es un final,para vosotros es un comienzo. Muchisima suerte

Для нас это конец, для вас это только начало. Много удачи

Which for us is an end, for you it is a start. A lot of luck

Yeah I just noticed it was offline too. I don't even know why I was checking since I knew they had left for the evening... but just wanted to take a few last looks I guess. Offline and I guess we're never going to see them again. I keep my hope that they will appear in a new place on RLC, but my hope is shrinking. This is depressing...

Edit: Well, now it's back online again. Go figure. 

Apartment is now Off Line but still on the list.

150610103609762570.png

I awaited their return to the end of the Clearing !!! I expected a small wave goodbye to the camera .... almost 3 years, shit, this is not anything anyway !!! for now, only one person to thank the user is alisa on its vk .... calling us "invisible" ... :-\ :'(

Yeah I just noticed it was offline too. I don't even know why I was checking since I knew they had left for the evening... but just wanted to take a few last looks I guess. Offline and I guess we're never going to see them again. I keep my hope that they will appear in a new place on RLC, but my hope is shrinking. This is depressing...

Edit: Well, now it's back online again. Go figure.

Last I seen it looked like there was still some stuff they have to come back for but I guess we won' t get to see them one last time now.

I am still able to see the apartment I clicked on the refresh button and it came back up for me, noone is in there

It came up like that for me to but it's just a still frame. The clock in the left corner doesn't operate.

I am still able to see the apartment I clicked on the refresh button and it came back up for me, noone is in there.

correction its not the clock isn't moving

oui, l'appartement est là!!! :D no, sorry, it looks like the screenshots? !! clocks do not work and impossible to view in great !!! :-[