Is Paul on his way home

Leora has been particularly busy today,two showers,hair wash,four changes of clothing at least,good clean of the house,full make up applied at 1845 hrs, and the house is very tidy....someone could be visiting, or is Paul due home very soon.???

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leora has been particularly busy today,two showers,hair wash,four changes of clothing at least,good clean of the house,full make up applied at 1845 hrs, and the house is very tidy....someone could be visiting, or is Paul due home very soon.???

Paul this to go back Tuesday or Wednesday at the end of the month

I'll see if I can get a hold of Putin and see if he can keep him another month wherever he is.

I'll see if I can get a hold of Putin and see if he can keep him another month wherever he is.

maybe you stn, you can go to the place of Leora , it would be more fun for sure :D :o

On ‎2015‎-‎06‎-‎25 at 1:16 PM, StnCld316 said:

How to write a letter to the President of Russia

http://eng.letters.kremlin.ru/

Vladimir Putin on Facebook

(EDITED)

Vladimir Putin on Twitter

(EDITED)

Let me know how you make out SC.  :)

She just talked to Paul, he returns home after 6 days. As Leora preparing to enter the University of the Interior Ministry . it has already submitted documents, but Paul against her studies there. She says it's her dream, her chance. And in medicine in Russia pay a penny and it thankless job in their country. In general, he will return home soon .. And maybe we will see soon in the form of Leora cadet MIA ;)

Maybe we will see some hot action when he returns

Action.  LOL  A Whole 3 Minutes possibly 4.

My guess would be since it's been a while..  he gets a hard on and it's over in 30 seconds.  :P

Maybe we will see some hot action when he returns

Action.  LOL  A Whole 3 Minutes possibly 4.

My guess would be since it's been a while..  he gets a hard on and it's over in 30 seconds.  :P

861109lol.gif  Most definitely.