Visiting girl is the one before Zand L

Yes it's Polina

I still think that she is very cute and has a beautiful body. Too bad we'll never know what the story was of her not sleeping with Igor.

Hopefully she was smart enough to kick his ass to the curb and go and find a real man instead of a wimp.

It is interesting how these people are able to travel to Barcelona yet do not seem to have jobs.  I get the model/whatever thing in the Nora apartment but this one is just a couple.  I know that they have ties to Dasha apartment and probably friends or maybe even acquaintances as RLC employees.  If the latter is the case then maybe RLC pays her to come here.

She appears to still be conservative but also a little fun oriented than back in Russia.

It is interesting how these people are able to travel to Barcelona yet do not seem to have jobs.  I get the model/whatever thing in the Nora apartment but this one is just a couple.  I know that they have ties to Dasha apartment and probably friends or maybe even acquaintances as RLC employees.  If the latter is the case then maybe RLC pays her to come here.

She appears to still be conservative but also a little fun oriented than back in Russia.

yo creo que nelly/bogdan no estan en barcelona ( en italia tampoco creo ) deben estar en algun lugar cerca de rusia en la franja de gtm+2 hungria igual que suzan parece ser un buen sitio , no creo que sea casualidad que suzan y hector esten en gtm + 2 igual que nelly y bogdan

alguien podria subir el video o unas caps de la ducha de polina en casa de nelly , me quede con las ganas de verla con las piernas abiertas , recuerdo que tenia un coño que parecia muy peludo a pesar de estar depilada .

yo creo que nelly/bogdan no estan en barcelona ( en italia tampoco creo ) deben estar en algun lugar cerca de rusia en la franja de gtm+2 hungria igual que suzan parece ser un buen sitio , no creo que sea casualidad que suzan y hector esten en gtm + 2 igual que nelly y bogdan

I thought I remember someone posting on cc that they heard Bogdan say in english "I love barcelona" when they first moved in.  Also I thought I heard the TV in spanish as well.