Leora Has Skype

I noticed Leora has skype i was just wondering if anyone has maneged to work out her username?

No and I don't think anyone else will either.  That constitutes stalking and is against the rules.

Whatever information you get. Keep it to yourself please. You don't want the squirrel to lay his wrath on you.

I noticed Leora has skype i was just wondering if anyone has maneged to work out her username?

I thought it should be "Goddess of the Universe," but that didn't work. Then I tried "Богиня Вселенной," and that didn't work either.

My CC friend from MI6 left a few months ago, and so I guess you'd have to ask the NSA or FSB what her user name is. Or maybe her hairdresser. Only they would know for sure.  :D :D :D

Guest Big Dog

Yep :-) but it will remain a secret......

There is a difference between private,, and public,once you cross that privacy line it becomes stalking and creepy.If you don't know the difference by now bring your ass to the nearest police station and turn yourself in  ;D

anyway - I think it would be nice if...our beloved...would have an option to communicate with us. And us with them, of course. Purely in a matter of simple conversation, communication etc. It would be fun for them as well (they're online occupated all the time anyway). + they should have an option to block the suckers...  ;)

Well I dont think its a good idea. If you want to communicate with online models then go to chaturbate or cam4 or any other similar site - there are many of them. Just the whole private life thing will vanish with the chatting, I think.

Do you guys really think that the occupants of RLC apartments are not aware of this site?  I'd be very surprised if they are not checking in here, at least once in a while to see how much of their lives is public or private.  If I'm right, then we do have a method to communicate with them, at least one-way.   

Don't hold your breath for any replies.