Nora And Kiko New

This video already published the NL and best quality!

Somebody needs to let pomen18 know that he doesn't need to repost other people's videos. Not cool! He's done it several times in the other threads also.

• 2 weeks later...

i knows its said over and over on here but Nora is a true beauty every single part of her is perfect....Im Dominican so i might get a lil heat for this but a couple years ago in college i had the opportunity to study abroad in Barcelona and i met some of the most beautiful women ive ever laid eyes one alot that looked just like Nora so i can appreciate all the sexiness Nora brings

i knows its said over and over on here but Nora is a true beauty every single part of her is perfect....Im Dominican so i might get a lil heat for this but a couple years ago in college i had the opportunity to study abroad in Barcelona and i met some of the most beautiful women ive ever laid eyes one alot that looked just like Nora so i can appreciate all the sexiness Nora brings

What make your observation even more interesting is the fact that Nora is Russian.

Is Barcelona a babe magnet sort of place?

I do Know Nora is Russian but she fit right in with thet type of Women thats in Barcelona just in my opinion from the time i spent there. I didnt see many bad looking Women there not saying its a babe Magnet because for some guys that might not be what they are into. I dunno maybe im bein a lil biased because im latino born and raised in the Dominican Republic lives in Southern Florida now so ive been around Latinas and Spaniards all my life thats what the perfect woman is too me

Guest noraluver

she's ukrainian, for most of the world it's the same as russian.

just for the record, nationalist russians and ukrainian hate each other more than putin vs obama.

Guest NullBurner

I do Know Nora is Russian but she fit right in with thet type of Women thats in Barcelona just in my opinion from the time i spent there. I didnt see many bad looking Women there not saying its a babe Magnet because for some guys that might not be what they are into. I dunno maybe im bein a lil biased because im latino born and raised in the Dominican Republic lives in Southern Florida now so ive been around Latinas and Spaniards all my life thats what the perfect woman is too me

I was in spain 7 times (2 times in barcelona) in my life and i never saw people looks like Nora there.

Nora has a typical eastern-europe look. First i saw her, i thought she came from Poland, but i had never thought Spain.

Guest Squirrel

she's ukrainian, for most of the world it's the same as russian.

just for the record, nationalist russians and ukrainian hate each other more than putin vs obama.

Verified. I live amongst a large community of Russian and Ukrainian immigrants. I have never seen so much hatred  >:( between people as the Ukrainians have for the Russians. For a good reason: http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/20TH.HTM

Fortunately for us, both the Russians and Ukrainians produce some extremely attractive and lovable women. :)