I May Vomit

Could she be any more disgusting?  She is brushing her teeth in the bathtub and rinsing the toothbrush off in the water and then spitting out all the toothpaste into the water she is bathing in.  WTF??

:o

-Sinistar

It might be the worst thing ever. I mean peeing in the chlorinated pool may not be great, but there are so many other chemicals to clean its probably not a huge deal and its very diluted.  However, brushing your teeth while in the bath and rinsing and spitting right back into the water you are bathing in is just crazy.  I mean who thinks that is even an option? And its not like she is trying to save water, she's in the bath again now and just letting it run with the drain open.  Maybe she has to take a shit and she likes to pretend she is a dolphin?

Could she be any more disgusting?  She is brushing her teeth in the bathtub and rinsing the toothbrush off in the water and then spitting out all the toothpaste into the water she is bathing in.  WTF??

-Sinistar

Different strokes for different folks. 

I suggest to some folks here to pack a suit case and start doing some travel.

Been to 37 countries thus far and counting

And believe me.  I have seen much worst than that

Standards are not the same from one country to another.

From Central America to Africa and the Middle East, I saw most of it.

If you want to vomit because she rinsed off her toothbrush in the bath tub, you would puke your brain off in other countries.

As a second thought,  you should stay home

Guest Kloun

You don't have to be intelligent to be a stripper. I know one when I see one....when are they going to install a pole in the living room for her? This boy toy wonder is another  _____________(fill in the blank)

-Sinistar

Be careful - you might just have to eat what you throw up...  ;D