Living in the Western US sucks for viewing RLC

kenny1940

My schedule has changed a lot since viewing RLC in June 2013. If you have a 9-5 you might catch a glimpse of the GMT 7 right when you are going to bed. All others are sleep. Everyone seems to be up around 3am est US time. While everyone on the West Coast is sound asleep. I was in Law school so some days I had off or studying and was able to be up while the action was going down. 2am to 7am my local time. GMT 7 is going to bed getting frisky. If you have all day available RLC is cool but otherwise we are screwed on the West Coast US. RATS!

My schedule has changed a lot since viewing RLC in June 2013. If you have a 9-5 you might catch a glimpse of the GMT 7 right when you are going to bed. All others are sleep. Everyone seems to be up around 3am est US time. While everyone on the West Coast is sound asleep. I was in Law school so some days I had off or studying and was able to be up while the action was going down. 2am to 7am my local time. GMT 7 is going to bed getting frisky. If you have all day available RLC is cool but otherwise we are screwed on the West Coast US. RATS!

Well, it sure does suck to live on the west coast...I'll give you that...but, imo, unless you live in one of the few conservative enclaves along the west coast, you have bigger problems than those time differences.

You should pack up immediately and move away from there.  Not only will your RLC viewing times be a little more convenient, but your general living conditions will improve immensely.

;D