The Tao of Kiko

So despite all the raging Kiko hate on here (which feels a tad bit like masculine tinged jealousy), there is a philosophical debate that exists in this situation. Place yourself in his shoes, realistically. You are bound to one woman who you have been sleeping with continually for several years. You are now in an environment overflowing with attractive women who you can not acknowledge being attracted to. Now the argument where you bend reality and sleep with all the women is not valid here for the purposes of this debate. So is the environment a positive or a negative? Replace Nora with say, your own girlfriend or wife (keep the core of the argument intact), and repose this question to yourself. Could you do it? Would you want to?

So despite all the raging Kiko hate on here (which feels a tad bit like masculine tinged jealousy), there is a philosophical debate that exists in this situation. Place yourself in his shoes, realistically. You are bound to one woman who you have been sleeping with continually for several years. You are now in an environment overflowing with attractive women who you can not acknowledge being attracted to. Now the argument where you bend reality and sleep with all the women is not valid here for the purposes of this debate. So is the environment a positive or a negative? Replace Nora with say, your own girlfriend or wife (keep the core of the argument intact), and repose this question to yourself. Could you do it? Would you want to?

First off, no jealousy here!  I could work and run circles around that sombitch!!  Secondly I would never put myself in that position because I know how uncomfortable it would be, and thirdly it is meant to be an all girl apartment and RLC has fucked up again by allowing him to continue to occupy space in the apartment.  If what some people say is true (Nora and dipshit are married), then they don't belong in this apartment!  Let them go back to their own apartment and be boring as hell just like they used to be when they were in their own apartment!!

I don't hate Kiko like some do, but I do admit that I believe his presence in the apartment negatively affects the behavior of the other girls who are staying there.

I would also like to know if someone could give me a reasonable explanation for why it is not inappropriate for him to be laying nude in the bed now with the door to Nora's room wide open just like he did earlier (in addition to leaving the bathroom door open when he showered this morning) in the day after Kamila arrived. She had to walk past that door to get to her room so I simply don't believe that his actions are unintentional.

This kind of action should be considered taboo on this site.

Mais comment admettre que ce gars puisse se promener nu de la chambre de Nora à la salle de bains , ce n'est pas sérieux.

Les gens de RLC devrait nous clarifier la position de chacun dans cet appartement.

On commence à ne pas admettre cet appartement duplex où certains font des choses et les autres non 

I don't hate Kiko like some do, but I do admit that I believe his presence in the apartment negatively affects the behavior of the other girls who are staying there.

I would also like to know if someone could give me a reasonable explanation for why it is not inappropriate for him to be laying nude in the bed now with the door to Nora's room wide open just like he did earlier (in addition to leaving the bathroom door open when he showered this morning) in the day after Kamila arrived. She had to walk past that door to get to her room so I simply don't believe that his actions are unintentional.

This kind of action should be considered taboo on this site.

I couldn't have said it better if I tried!!!

Mais comment admettre que ce gars puisse se promener nu de la chambre de Nora à la salle de bains , ce n'est pas sérieux.

Les gens de RLC devrait nous clarifier la position de chacun dans cet appartement.

On commence à ne pas admettre cet appartement duplex où certains font des choses et les autres non

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure I understand what you're asking so I don't want to confuse the issue. But, I will say one more thing that might clear up my position. Here it is:

If the other female tenants are not home and are not expected back anytime soon, then I don't care what Kiko does. He can dance around the whole apartment naked if he wants (of course, I sure won't be watching). However, if the other tenants are home or are expected back shortly, then this kind of behavior should not be allowed. If affects the way the other tenants act while at home. I hope that helps.

And in other better news than talking about Kiko,I can now watch showtime through Hulu on all my devices,hurrah to all the cord cutters,fuck the cable company they robbed me of my money for years!! ;D ;D ;D

I don't need cable when I can watch all my channels for free,stream from your laptop to chromecast.