I miss Beauty Guest

Where is she? :(

yes, very pretty girl who, I hope, will return and will give us more !!!! :)

Unless she is a relative of Zoya, I don't think she will be back. I hope I'm wrong because I would love to see her again. But, her actions with Lev seemed often to be very inappropriate. Until the last time she was there and helped Zoya get a drunken Lev under control, she had always seemed to side with Lev and would often cuddle with him on the sofa with Zoya right there. Lev was also grabbing a feel (top and bottom) whenever he could and she didn't really put up any resistance.

I really hope things weren't the way they seemed and there's a reasonable explanation for the way they interacted. I really would love to see her again. She is gorgeous.  :(

Unless she is a relative of Zoya, I don't think she will be back. I hope I'm wrong because I would love to see her again. But, her actions with Lev seemed often to be very inappropriate. Until the last time she was there and helped Zoya get a drunken Lev under control, she had always seemed to side with Lev and would often cuddle with him on the sofa with Zoya right there. Lev was also grabbing a feel (top and bottom) whenever he could and she didn't really put up any resistance.

I really hope things weren't the way they seemed and there's a reasonable explanation for the way they interacted. I really would love to see her again. She is gorgeous.  :(

If you are talking about black hair guest, she went back to Moscow, to live with her boyfriend for some time...

• 3 weeks later...

If you are talking about black hair guest, she went back to Moscow, to live with her boyfriend for some time...

Believe it or not, I just now saw your reply post! I'm sorry I didn't reply in a timely manner. You must think I'm a jerk. Anyway, thanks for the feedback. Yes, she is the one I was referring to. I really would love to see her again.

I used to enjoy taking quick looks over at this apartment just to see if she was visiting. lol.