Re-ups

Guest NL Forever

Guest NL Forever

Just working on re-uploading my previous collection for those who are still interested (only goes up to July 5th however - nothing new since then due to being blocked again). Will be posting vids as soon as I can (9GB takes a long time to upload!!).

Guest NL Forever

this is taking way longer than I thought. Will have to do it in smaller batches.....watch this space.....

Guest NL Forever

OK, here is the first batch...no. 1 of 50!!! This is going to take some time....very slow at uploading...

(The video links "1 of 50" all through to "50 of 50" are no longer accessible and have been removed).

Guest NL Forever

Thanks for all your hard work, NL; but I can't help to wonder if it might be easier to just upload everything to a folder and just post that single link ?  :D

Yes, been thinking that myself.....I just decided to do it in batches for some reason, easier to keep track of what I'm doing i suppose....

Guest NL Forever

they are just short clips.....I have uploaded all the large files already, just working through the smaller ones now......

Guest NL Forever

I'm trying, but it's hard to keep track of two or three different apartments on one laptop!!!