Who hates Kiko and Nora and who loves them? They should go?

Kiko should not be there more than once a week and leave the next morning, then the girls would not be so cold as they are when he is around.  This apt. is advertised as 3 girls apt.  I accept Nora because she is the mother hen but we don't need a rooster.

Fan of Nora, her cute smile and her lovely ass since the very begining.

Kiko seems to be a good guy, no reason to hate him although I'd rather see him away so the girls could do whatever they feel like doing with their fantasy...

Another pointless topic, you can hate all you want, I wonder when will your little brain register that they'll not leave and without them you wouldn't see any guest girls in this flat. Guess you need RLC to write that on the wall in the living room to shut you up.

Fan of Nora, her cute smile and her lovely ass since the very begining.

Kiko seems to be a good guy, no reason to hate him although I'd rather see him away so the girls could do whatever they feel like doing with their fantasy...

pareil pour moi, j'apprécie nora et je n'ai rien contre ce couple, même si je suis d'accord sur le fait que kiko peut être un frein aux délires des filles....

same for me, I appreciate nora and I have nothing against this couple, even if I agree on the fact that Kiko might be a hindrance to girls delusions ....