Face Off

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎16 at 4:56 PM, Turnstrike said:

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Someone kindly tell me which of these two is which?

I believe Nina is on the right and Kira is on the left in that pic

Thanks DFC.

This is usually my favourite apartment but a little unhappy for Kira tonight seems to be getting a hard time. Course I haven't got a clue what's going on, which doesn't help.

Judging by the body language though, Nina is well miffed, and Kira looks very guilty or despondent about whatever it is.

Someone tell me when it's over :P

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎16 at 5:02 PM, dfCcap said:

I believe Nina is on the right and Kira is on the left in that pic

Of course that are not their real names, but the 'common sense' here is Nina right, Kira left

Kira, the one who did the kissing of the other is now playing with Nina'a hand. A positive sign of some healing.  Nina was the one encouraging the attempted swap the other night.  So, will it be separate beds tonight or make up sex?

écoutez, j'ai beau être large d'esprit, leurs pleurniches incessantes commencent à m'énerver!!!! sous une facette de jeune couple homosexuel qui s'aime, nina et kira font venir une fille pour se gouiner avec elles, font des soirées jeux sexuels avec leurs meilleures amies, se mettent nues avant de tenter de faire du sexe avec leurs amies!!!! et après elles pleurent !! des lesbienne, j'en connais, et même s'il y a beaucoup de disputes entre elles, elles sont un minimum fidèles et font preuve d'une certaine morale!!!!! ces 2 petites lesbiennes ont le feu au cul, et à chaque fois elles essayent d'avoir des relations sexuelles avec leurs amies!!!! l'autre soir, ce n'est pas kira qui a refusée, mais la petite brune qui ne voulait pas aller plus loin qu'un bisou!!! et maintenant, c'est les larmes??? vraiment marre!!!

look, I'm open-minded, their incessant pleurniches beginning to irritate me !!!! as an aspect of young gay couple who love, nina and kira are bringing a girl to dykes with them are sexual games evenings with their best friends get naked before attempting to have sex with their friends !! !! and after they cry !! of lesbian, I know, and even if there are many disputes between them, they are a true minimum and show some moral !!!!! these 2 small lesbians have the fire in the ass, and every time they try to have sex with their girlfriends !!!! the other night, it is not kira has refused, but the brunette who did not go further than a kiss !!! and now is the tears ??? really sick !!! >:( >:( >:(

I think even though Kira kissed the other girl, Kira wasn't into it.  She seemed to be conflicted during and after the kiss.  I think the problem between the two is that Nina wants to proceed and Kira does not.  Nina did most of the talking tonight, and it looked to me like she was trying to convince Kira to go along with it.

While they seemed to be at a better point after the Face Off, I think Kira will continue to have a problem with this, thus it is not over in my opinion.

On ‎2015‎-‎07‎-‎16 at 4:56 PM, Turnstrike said:

Kira is the girl on the left and Nina is the girl on the right.