Carla & Mario Pictures - Split #1 Part#1

A l'évidence, elle a le feu qui la gratouille entre les cuisses, mais aussi au fond de la gorge. Elle a trouvé un étalon, mais elle va le tuer à ce rythme, il arrive pas à suivre ! Même s'il lui met 10 coups de b... par jour, elle en veut encore et lui n'en peut plus, il est vidé, lessivé, achevé.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the guys we have a new favorite 8) 8)This woman is really horny and so good man's cock pleasure, he gives everything :P :P :-*

Yeah he gives Everything for about 2 minutes every time, maybe if he could fuck her properly for once she didnt have to masturbate or force herself on him. He is a poor excuse for a lover,he´s like a 15-year old boy.

elle courait nue avec sa serviette dans le salon, le hall et la cuisine, puis elle retournait vers la chambre, revenait faire couler l'eau en cuisine etc....je pense que c'est un problème d'eau chaude. mais mettre si tôt l'appartement en maintenance est inexplicable!!! ???

she ran naked with her towel in the living room, the hall and the kitchen, then she returned to the bedroom, returned to sink kitchen water etc .... I think it's a problem of hot water. but so soon to the apartment maintenance is inexplicable !!! ???

elle courait nue avec sa serviette dans le salon, le hall et la cuisine, puis elle retournait vers la chambre, revenait faire couler l'eau en cuisine etc....je pense que c'est un problème d'eau chaude. mais mettre si tôt l'appartement en maintenance est inexplicable!!! ???

she ran naked with her towel in the living room, the hall and the kitchen, then she returned to the bedroom, returned to sink kitchen water etc .... I think it's a problem of hot water. but so soon to the apartment maintenance is inexplicable !!! ???

While maintenance is there, they really should replace all the camera's.  This apartment has the most lag of all of them, and now that they have an interesting couple in it, they might want to fix it since the viewership is going to be high.

I think the guys we have a new favorite 8) 8)This woman is really horny and so good man's cock pleasure, he gives everything :P :P :-*

Yeah he gives Everything for about 2 minutes every time, maybe if he could fuck her properly for once she didnt have to masturbate or force herself on him. He is a poor excuse for a lover,he´s like a 15-year old boy.

sorry,  means that carla is a pleasure to man's cock ::) If a guy capable 8)

While maintenance is there, they really should replace all the camera's.  This apartment has the most lag of all of them, and now that they have an interesting couple in it, they might want to fix it since the viewership is going to be high.

They definitely need High Def. Cams in there now.

Woke this morning to find my favourite apartment 'Under Maintenance' again. I assume this means Carla has been "Going The Bonk" in front of the free cams again, instead of taking it into the bedroom and causing us tight-arsed perverts to have to pay to watch?

They definitely need High Def. Cams in there now.

cet appartement est irregardable, toutes les caméras se figent, sans cesse!!! cela n'existait pas du temps de izabel, et même de véronica!!!! en tout cas, c'est un énorme problème d'eau chaude, pour mettre cet appartement en maintenance pendant plus de 9 heures!!!!!!!!! peut-être 10 jours, on ne sait jamais!!! carla faisait juste couler l'eau chaude dans la cuisine, en se deamndant ou était le problème avec l'eau chaude, que l'appartement se retrouve en maintenance!!!! wow!!! je pense que si demain, une fille n'arrive pas à ouvrir une porte, rlc mettra immédiatement l'appartement hors caméras!!!!! je omprends si un plombier doit arriver dans quelques minutes, mais là!!! la fille était encore en serviette de bain!!! ho les gars, tranquille, calmez vous!!!! il y a encore quelque minutes pour couper les caméras???hallo??? je suppose que c'est la même équipe qui banni les membres premium au moindre mot qui ne leur plait pas!!! vous avez un super boulot ,les gars, ne le perdez surtout pas!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

this apartment is irregardable, all cameras are frozen, ever !!! this was no time izabel and even véronica !!!! In any case, this is a huge problem of hot water, to put this apartment maintenance for more than nine hours !!!!!!!!! maybe 10 days, you never know !!! carla was just run hot water in the kitchen, making deamndant or was the problem with the hot water, the apartment is found in maintenance !!!! wow !!! I think if tomorrow a girl does not open a door, rlc will immediately outside the apartment camera !!!!! I omprends if a plumber has to happen in a few minutes, but there !!! the girl was still in towel !!! ho guys, calm, calm down !!!! there are still a few minutes to cut the cameras hallo ??? ??? I guess this is the same team that banished premium members at the slightest word that does not please them !!! you have a great job, guys, do not lose the above !!!! ; D; D; D; D