One Can Only Hope

That Carla will be as sexual and free-spirited as Isabella was.  Ahhh, Isabella; bat-shit crazy but still my favorite girl.  didn't care who was watching, didn't hide under the covers, and was horny as all get out.  what's not to love?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

qui a vue une heure avant que Carla and Mario sont apparue il y avait un autre couple qui s´appelaient Madaleina and Joao avec un nouvelle appartement puis quand Carla et Mario sont apparue il a disparue !?

D´après les noms et l heure se serai un appartement au Portugal ...

Does someone know the time this couple left the apt, and were they carrying their belongings?  Or are they just out because they just went out, and are coming back later?

They arrived separately and have left separately. She before noon, he in the afternoon. At least, they were sleeping there, but not in the bedroom.

Does anyone know what's going on in this apartment? She was here the first day and he was here the second that's all I seen so far.

She was there the first night and half 2nd day and he was there the half 2nd day, she left Before him i didnt see when he left but she only had a handbag so it looked like she was coming back and now they have been gone for about 30 hours.

Does anyone know what's going on in this apartment? She was here the first day and he was here the second that's all I seen so far.

She was there the first night and half 2nd day and he was there the half 2nd day, she left Before him i didnt see when he left but she only had a handbag so it looked like she was coming back and now they have been gone for about 30 hours.

They have obviously gone somewhere for the weekend it looks like to me.

They have obviously gone somewhere for the weekend it looks like to me.

Maybe but they didnt leave together so thats a Little strange if they were going away for the weekend, and strange to put up the apartment if they only were gonna be there for half a day Before going away.