Huge fight *Taya left the house for now*

I dont have a clue what its about, or what he is saying.The lad seems a grade a dick to me,if i was her i would tell the muppet to do one.Poor girl looks well upset, shedoes not look to old as well like about 18 if that.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we can observe two popular among russian guys basic life concepts here:

- бей бабу по ебалу

- шлюхи должны страдать

(should be well translated by google)

:D

yaric is a fucking crazy dick, definitely. all the fighting is because of their recent party.

Zoth my friend =)

It is you who will explain this fight, this is all because of betrayal or because the party?

The worst thing is rlc will do absolutely nothing against this, as said it has happened Before with isabelle and people say lev has hit zoya several times. So rlc wont do shit which means they are just as bad as yarik cowardly fuckers. Lets just hope she is smart enough to leave him for good.

You can see how shit-scared of him she is. He steps to her, she moves to the other side of the couch/table. It seems with good reason

When you watch her reaction when he raises his hands or arms.....HE HAS DONE THIS BEFORE.

we can observe two popular among russian guys basic life concepts here:

- бей бабу по ебалу

- шлюхи должны страдать

(should be well translated by google)

:D

yaric is a fucking crazy dick, definitely. all the fighting is because of their recent party.

you're saying he is gone crazy because she didn't want to have sex again  ???