am i supposed to continue to pay 50$ per month ?

We all know that half of these cams persons hide themselves, they are agree to be paid and to have a free partment, a free location. Right ... but even if I think that the RLC owner have to think about legal/illegal sides of his bizness, cams hidding is totally not acceptable, because we pay their rental apartments ...

(The Image Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

Dude has a legitimate point.  Whether fucking, lounging or sick, the cams stay on.

With that said, I don't mind the cams being off when someone is sick.  From the start, (I) you're a miserable piece of shit when you get ill.  Don't want the world to see me puking or having uncontrollable bowel movements.

i clearly don't understand you sir, i pay for a 24hours cam, so you said that they have the rights to show what exactly they want, do you clearly think that is real life ?

waouh, i wait your response ...

i clearly don't understand you sir, i pay for a 24hours cam, so you said that they have the rights to show what exactly they want, do you clearly think that is real life ?

waouh, i wait your response ...

First of all, I have just read that she is sick. I have not seen it by myselve. She was, at the beginning of the year, already for long time out of the house and I suspect something worse than simple nausea.

RLC provides a look into the private live. But you do not buy the person. RLC must remain human. Human dignity is a human right  and can not be sold.

If she's really bad. Do you really want to see. And if so, why? I hope not that for someone it is fun to see people suffering really hard. And I do not think you are one of those. But if Stefan decides that it is so far that it is better to block the cameras, I think he is right. S & M to be one of the better people of RLC. I can, for example, do not understand why D & D are still part of RLC. Their behavior contradicts at least in my opinion, the philosophy of RLC. So give Stefan the trust, that he knows what he's doing and that he do not want the money dishonestly.

By the way, does anyone have drunk too much and must puck, I have nothing against schadenfreude.